23 February 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Copper Ammonium Carbonate Market Report to 2031: Market Segment by Product Type (Agriculture Grade of Copper Ammonium Carbonate, Industrial Grade of Copper Ammonium Carbonate, Others) Market Segment by Application (Agriculture, Industrial, Others) PLUS COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Recovery Pattern Analysis (V-shaped, W-shaped, U-shaped, L-shaped) Profiles of Leading Companies, Region and Country.
The global Copper Ammonium Carbonate is estimated to be at a value of $x million in 2020 and projected to grow at a CAGR of x% during forecast period 2021-2031. Copper ammonium carbonates are mostly used as fungicides and will remain on the same trend over the forecast period. Due to an increase in the cost of copper mining over the years, the use of copper ammonium carbonate for copper breach is increasing. A significant threat to market growth is the toxicity due to the presence of arsenic in copper ammonium carbonate. Furthermore, the presence of environmentally friendly replacements is expected to impede the growth of the ammonium copper market on the forecast period. Moreover the decline in market share is driven by stringent regulations especially in North America and Europe.
Which Industry is Generating Demand for Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
In the agricultural industry, ammonium carbonate from copper is widely used for fungicides in plants containing a high level of copper, for example wheat , barley, harsh wheat or oats. Another factor contributing to market growth is the emphasis on increasing crop quality primarily because of the reduction in arable land. Further factors boost the product requirement are the ever greater demand for food to meet the growing population, together with increased demand from farm and pesticide producers as fungicidal agents.Copper ammonium carbonate, including fluoxastrubin, spiroxamine, tebuconazole, three fungicides is used in combination with other fungicides.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Shanghai Mingdou Agrochemical
Shanghai Tenglong Agrochem
Mohawk Industries Incorporated
Overall world revenue for Copper Ammonium Carbonate Market will surpass $x million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Copper Ammonium Carbonate Market report helps you
In summary, our 250+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Which are the Channels of distribution for Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
• How Copper Ammonium Carbonate is Geographically distributed?
• What are Supply and demand considerations for Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
• What is the Status of Global Supply of Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
• How much Demand for Copper Ammonium Carbonate in the Global Market?
• Which are the Substitutability Issues for Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
• What is the Lead times for Copper Ammonium Carbonate?
• Copper Ammonium Carbonate Industry Knowledge of Country Sources
• Which are the Factors Affecting Purchasing Decisions?
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Copper Ammonium Carbonate Market, with forecasts for Product Type, Application each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Copper Ammonium Carbonate market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Copper Ammonium Carbonate Market.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The growth of the industry will increase over the next few years, as expansion of different fields of application such as energy and coal gasification.
06 August 2021
Increased demand for vegetable oil and fat is also projected during the forecast period to boost the growth of the chemical tanker market.
06 August 2021
The growth in demand for chemical sensors will also support the aging of the generations of baby boomers and the above-average growth in new diabetes diagnoses that will continue to boost demand in the medical market on moving blood glucose monitors.
06 August 2021
Brown pulp is highly employed on the packaging market and is also a plastic alternative that will eventually drive the growth of the industry in brown pulp.