27 May 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Colon Targeting Drug Delivery Market Report 2020-2030: Forecasts by Approaches (Primary Approaches and Newly Developed Approaches) and by Polymers (Natural Polymers and Synthetic Polymers). PLUS Profiles Of Leading Companies And Regional And Leading National Market Analysis.
The global colon targeting drug delivery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% in the first half of the forecast period. Visiongain anticipate that the global market will witness a CAGR of 9.23% during the forecast period 2020 to 2030. The primary approaches for CDDS segment held largest revenue shares of 74.1% in 2019 and is anticipated to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
The 238-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the colon targeting drug delivery market. Discover the key trends and development in the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Colon targeting drug delivery market forecasts from 2020-2030
• This report assesses the colon targeting drug delivery market by approaches and polymers and provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket for the period 2020-2030:
- Primary Approaches for CDDS
- pH Sensitive Polymer Coated Drug Delivery to the Colon
- Delayed (Time Controlled Release System) Release Drug Delivery to Colon
- Microbially Triggered Drug Delivery to Colon
• Prodrug Approach for Drug Delivery to Colon
• Azo-Polymeric Prodrugs
• Polysaccharide Based Delivery Systems
- Newly Developed Approaches for CDDS categorized into:
- Pressure Controlled Drug-Delivery Systems
- Novel Colon Targeted Delivery System (CODESTM)
- Osmotic Controlled Drug Delivery (ORDS-CT)
• By Polymers:
- Natural Polymers:
- Guar gum
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Locust bean gum
- Synthetic Polymers
• Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the colon targeting drug delivery market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include:
• Baxter International Inc.
• 3M Health Care
• Bayer AG
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC
• Johnson and Johnson
• Novartis AG
• Sanofi SA
• Bausch Health
• Provides qualitative analysis of trends and developments that will affect the colon targeting drug delivery market, from the perspective of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, during the period 2020 to 2030.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
. The growth of this market is majorly driven by increasing sales of temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products, longer life expectancy and rising geriatric population are some of the prominent factors.
16 September 2020
Visiongain forecasts a continuing growth in global market, submarket and product sales as human vaccines drive pharmaceutical business sales. New key players and technological progress will enter the industry, leading to an increase in the market size of the world market for human vaccines in general.
14 September 2020
The global ophthalmic ultrasound systems market is driven by factors such as the increasing prevalence of ocular disorders and diseases, adoption of novel ophthalmic technologies, rising focus on research & development, and growing health awareness amongst the population.
09 September 2020
The current COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to have a minor impact on the overall outsourcing business outlook for global drug discovery. Also, significant growth during the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to be seen in the outsourcing of drugs and medicines needed to treat COVID-19 infections.