27 May 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Colon Targeting Drug Delivery Market Report 2020-2030: Forecasts by Approaches (Primary Approaches and Newly Developed Approaches) and by Polymers (Natural Polymers and Synthetic Polymers). PLUS Profiles Of Leading Companies And Regional And Leading National Market Analysis.
The global colon targeting drug delivery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% in the first half of the forecast period. Visiongain anticipate that the global market will witness a CAGR of 9.23% during the forecast period 2020 to 2030. The primary approaches for CDDS segment held largest revenue shares of 74.1% in 2019 and is anticipated to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
The 238-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the colon targeting drug delivery market. Discover the key trends and development in the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Colon targeting drug delivery market forecasts from 2020-2030
• This report assesses the colon targeting drug delivery market by approaches and polymers and provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket for the period 2020-2030:
- Primary Approaches for CDDS
- pH Sensitive Polymer Coated Drug Delivery to the Colon
- Delayed (Time Controlled Release System) Release Drug Delivery to Colon
- Microbially Triggered Drug Delivery to Colon
• Prodrug Approach for Drug Delivery to Colon
• Azo-Polymeric Prodrugs
• Polysaccharide Based Delivery Systems
- Newly Developed Approaches for CDDS categorized into:
- Pressure Controlled Drug-Delivery Systems
- Novel Colon Targeted Delivery System (CODESTM)
- Osmotic Controlled Drug Delivery (ORDS-CT)
• By Polymers:
- Natural Polymers:
- Guar gum
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Locust bean gum
- Synthetic Polymers
• Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the colon targeting drug delivery market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include:
• Baxter International Inc.
• 3M Health Care
• Bayer AG
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC
• Johnson and Johnson
• Novartis AG
• Sanofi SA
• Bausch Health
• Provides qualitative analysis of trends and developments that will affect the colon targeting drug delivery market, from the perspective of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, during the period 2020 to 2030.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Automation is a rising trend in the supply chain as a way to reduce time to market and enhance efficiency. Automation is appealing for a variety of reasons, the most important of which is that it reduces human contact and hence interference.
02 September 2021
As governments in emerging countries are taking measures to improve healthcare, it is positively impacting the anti-epileptic drugs market growth.
24 August 2021
From a long-term perspective, the rapid growth of the mid-class economy will enhance the demand for OTC products in emerging economies such as China, India and Brazil.
24 August 2021
Growing female population with faecal incontinence to fuel bowel management systems market growth through 2031.