17 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Product & Services (Assay, Kit, Software & Service, Software & Services), by Technology (PCR, ISH, NGS, IHC, Others (Multiplex Assay and Cellular Imaging Technologies)), by Indication (Cardiovascular, Neurological Diseases, Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Others (inflammatory and inherited diseases)), by End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Reference Laboratories, CROs, Others (Physicians, Hospitals, Academic Medical Centers, Payers) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading CDx Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Companion Diagnostics Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, Global Companion Diagnostics Market was valued at US$xxmillion in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global companion diagnostics market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Companion Diagnostics market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall Companion Diagnostics market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world Companion Diagnostics?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading Companion Diagnostics? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent Companion Diagnostics currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world Companion Diagnostics market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global Companion Diagnostics market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Companion Diagnostics for Cancer Application is gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
Companion diagnostics are appealing for cancer diagnosis because of increasing demand of precision medicine, availability of funding for cancer diagnostics and therapeutics, and increase in R&D activities. Companion diagnostic aids in identifying patients who are most likely to benefit from a cancer therapeutic product. Significant adoption of companion diagnostics for cancer applications has been observed. Major companies and contract manufacturers such as Thermo Fisher Scientific and Roche provide companion diagnostic products for cancer in different countries. Additionally rising demand of personalized medicine and growing use of biomarkers for cancer diagnosis are expected to boost the demand.
Discover sales predictions for the global companion diagnostics market and submarkets
Over the last few years, companion diagnostics has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements, growing demand for precision medicine, and accelerating demand for targeted therapy. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 4 segmentations of the Companion Diagnostics market, with forecasts for 2 products & services, 5 Technologies, 4 Indications, 3 End Users, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
• Abnova Corporation
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Almac Group
• Biogenex Laboratories, Inc.
• bioMérieux SA
• Danaher Corporation
• Guardant Health, Inc.
• Icon Plc
• Illumina, Inc.
• Myriad Genetics, Inc.
• QIAGEN N.V.
• Roche Diagnostic
• Sysmex Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Deviating from protocols raises the danger of missing or delaying data collection from current investigations. This highlights the growing importance of digital medicine, which is being aided by advancements in cloud, mobile, and IoT technology.
11 October 2021
High performance HPC and supercomputing technology have evolved substantially in China in the last decades, leading to extraordinary accomplishments. HPC-based and combined pharmaceutical chemical and computational biology computational discovery and design has become a significant technique in drug research and development and is sponsored financially by the Chinese government.
07 October 2021
Many health-care organizations are seeing organic growth at levels that their supply networks were never designed to handle. Others are frantically attempting to integrate diverse technology and procedures as part of a consolidation effort.
06 October 2021
Rise in prevalence of meningitis, increasing initiatives by government and regulatory authorities coupled strong funding support from non-profit organizations is expected to drive the global meningococcal vaccines market