16 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Autonomous Trains Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Train Type (Metro/Monorail, Light Rail, High-Speed Rail/Bullet Train), by Application (Passenger Trains, Freight Trains), by Grade of Automation (GOA 1, GOA 2, GOA 3, GOA 4) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Autonomous Train Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Autonomous Trains Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global autonomous trains market was valued at US$xx million in 2021 and is projected to reach a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% in terms of value during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global autonomous trains market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall autonomous trains market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall autonomous trains market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world autonomous trains?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading autonomous trains companies? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent autonomous trains currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world autonomous trains market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global autonomous trains market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Autonomous Trains for Freight Transport Sector is gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
One of the major opportunities that autonomous trains can tap into is the freight transport sector. Several countries across the world rely on freight transport for the movement of goods and minerals from one destination to another. Rio Tinto deployed autonomous freight trains to carry iron ore in Australia. The train provides multiple benefits such as lower operating costs, shorter journey time and greater reliability. Autonomous trains can therefore be effectively used to carry commodities and freight over long distances. At this time when energy efficiency and low-cost transport plays an important role in global trade, autonomous trains can be the way forward.
Discover sales predictions for the global autonomous trains market and submarkets.
Over the last few years, autonomous trains have gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements, developments in ADS technology and increasing investments made in modernizing infrastructure. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the autonomous trains market, with forecasts for 3 Train Types, 2 Applications, 4 Grade of Automations, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country-level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• ABB Group
• Alstom SA
• CAF Group
• China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC) Limited
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd.
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (KHI)
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
• Siemens AG
• Tech Mahindra Limited
• Thales Group
• Transmasholding (TMH)
• Wabtec Corporation
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The advantages of using industrial robotics in the manufacturing business have been extensively documented in recent years; they can be quickly programmed to adapt to new production lines, have a lower margin of error than humans, and work for longer periods of time with minimum supervision.
12 January 2022
Consumer electronics, data processing, and communication electronics are predicted to increase steadily, while automotive and industrial electronics are expected to be the fastest growing markets in the semiconductor industry.
31 December 2021
Rising electric vehicle demand especially in developing economies such as China and India; rising adoption of fast charging network, growing IoT; and other economic factors; are estimated to increase the adoption of DC power charging equipment.
13 December 2021
Rapid advances in 3D printing technology and rising R&D funding from public and private sectors influence market revenues. Over the recent years, 3D printing technology has gained significant prominence in the automotive sector, helping create several lightweight components and body parts.