Visiongain Publishes Automotive Over the Air (OTA) Updates Market Report 2021-2031
26 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Automotive Over the Air (OTA) Updates Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Application Type (Electronic Control Unit (ECU), Infotainment, Safety and Security, Telematics Control Unit (TCU), Others), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Electric Vehicle), by Technology Type (FOTA, SOTA) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Automotive OTA Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global automotive OTA market was valued at US$xx million in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx million in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide automotive OTA market will reach US$xx million in 2031.
Safety and security features offered by connected cars to drive market growth
Safety and security features provided by connected cars should drive the market. This aspect has always been crucial from the consumers and the auto manufacturer's perspective. In case of an emergency, connected cars send out a message, seeking assistance, which also indicates the coordinates of the location. Additionally, in case of theft, the consumers will be able to track their vehicle at the tip of their fingers using a smartphone app developed especially for this purpose. Based on these features, the impact of the safety and security applications on the connected cars market is expected to gain wide adoption in future.
COVID-19 Impact on Automotive Market
The covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on the global supply chain which has affected the global automotive OTA companies. Considering the situation, Automotive OTA solution providers are looking to fast-track plans for agile processes and supply chains as they prepare for a volatile demand environment after the Covid-19 global pandemic. Supply chains work on schedules decided well in advance on the basis of demand projections. However, automakers are now looking to redesign these systems to cater to an unpredictable demand environment.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global automotive OTA market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall automotive OTA market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall automotive OTA market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world automotive OTA market?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, and recent developments?
• What are some of the most prominent automotive OTA technology currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world automotive OTA market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global automotive OTA market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global automotive OTA market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall market, there are 3 segmentations of the automotive OTA market, with forecasts for 2 Technology Types, 4 Application Type, 3 vehicle Type each forecasted at a global, regional, and country-level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Cohda Wireless
• Continental AG
• Robert Bosch GmBH
• NIVIDIA Corporation
• NXP Semiconductors
• Aptiv LLC
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Harman International
• Texas Instruments
• Intel Corporation
• ATS Advanced Telematics Systems GnbH
• Fujitsu Ltd.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Garmin Ltd.
• Autonet Mobile Inc.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs) Market Report 2023-2033
The global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs) market was valued at US$9.32 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report 2023-2033
The global Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market was valued at US$25.87 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
26 April 2023
Visiongain Publishes Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Market Report 2023-2033
The global vehicle to grid (V2G) market was valued at US$1,014 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
07 November 2022
Visiongain Publishes Auto Electrification Market Report 2022-2032
The auto electrification market was valued at US$82.7 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.30% during the forecast period 2022-2032.