29 April 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Aptamer Technologies Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Function (Affinity Reagents, Molecular Probes, Cytomics Analysis), by Type (DNA-Based Aptamers, RNA-Based Aptamers, XNA-Based Aptamers), by Technology (SELEX Technology, Modified Oligonucleotides, Oligonucleotide Sythesis, Next-Generation Sequencing, Nanoparticles & Quantum Dot Labels, Surface Plasmon Resonance and Biolayer Interfermotrym, Bioinformatics), by Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics Development, Research & Development), by End-user (Academic & Government Research Institutes, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organisation) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Aptamer Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Aptamers Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global aptamers market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Aptamers for Diagnosis Application is Gaining Traction in the Global Market?
Aptamers are appealing for clinical disease diagnosis because of their small scale, robust folding structure, and low cost. The use of aptamers in disease detection, imaging, and the identification of new biomarkers has progressed quickly. Aptamers can detect very small quantities of diseased or tumour cells if they are specifically designed for them. Anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) RNA aptamer immobilised on a chemically modified glass surface, for example, may be used to detect the existence and/or magnitude of GBM (glioblastoma) tumour cells.
Discover sales predictions for the global aptamers market and submarkets
Over the last few years, the aptamers has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in understanding of the oligonucleotide therapeutics that inhabit the human body. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 5 segmentations of the aptamers market, with forecasts for 5 Therapeutic Area, 6 Route of Administration, 4 Types, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Leading Players in the Market
• AM Biotechnologies, LLC
• Aptagen, LLC
• Aptamer Sciences, Inc.
• Aptamer Group
• Aptus Biotech
• Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc.
• NeoVentures Biotechnologies
• SomaLogic, Inc.
• TriLink Biotechnologies
• Vivonic, Inc.
• BBI Group
• Izon Science
• LC Sciences
• LFB Biotechnologies.
• Apta Biosciences
• AMS Biotechnology (AMSBIO)
• AptaMatrix Pvt.Ltd
• Pure Biologics
• AptaTarget Pvt. Ltd
• Integrated DNA Technologies
Buy this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global aptamers market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall aptamers market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall aptamers market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world aptamers?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading aptamers? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent aptamers currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world aptamers market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global aptamers market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The antibiotics market was valued at US$44,567.3 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 January 2023
The global Clinical Trial Supplies market was valued at US$ 2,617.7 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.32% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 January 2023
The global Meningococcal Vaccines market was valued at US$3,268.6 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.32% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 January 2023
The global Human Microbiome market was valued at US$186.8 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25% during the forecast period 2023-2033.