29 April 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Aptamer Technologies Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Function (Affinity Reagents, Molecular Probes, Cytomics Analysis), by Type (DNA-Based Aptamers, RNA-Based Aptamers, XNA-Based Aptamers), by Technology (SELEX Technology, Modified Oligonucleotides, Oligonucleotide Sythesis, Next-Generation Sequencing, Nanoparticles & Quantum Dot Labels, Surface Plasmon Resonance and Biolayer Interfermotrym, Bioinformatics), by Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics Development, Research & Development), by End-user (Academic & Government Research Institutes, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organisation) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Aptamer Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Aptamers Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global aptamers market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Aptamers for Diagnosis Application is Gaining Traction in the Global Market?
Aptamers are appealing for clinical disease diagnosis because of their small scale, robust folding structure, and low cost. The use of aptamers in disease detection, imaging, and the identification of new biomarkers has progressed quickly. Aptamers can detect very small quantities of diseased or tumour cells if they are specifically designed for them. Anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) RNA aptamer immobilised on a chemically modified glass surface, for example, may be used to detect the existence and/or magnitude of GBM (glioblastoma) tumour cells.
Discover sales predictions for the global aptamers market and submarkets
Over the last few years, the aptamers has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in understanding of the oligonucleotide therapeutics that inhabit the human body. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 5 segmentations of the aptamers market, with forecasts for 5 Therapeutic Area, 6 Route of Administration, 4 Types, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Leading Players in the Market
• AM Biotechnologies, LLC
• Aptagen, LLC
• Aptamer Sciences, Inc.
• Aptamer Group
• Aptus Biotech
• Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc.
• NeoVentures Biotechnologies
• SomaLogic, Inc.
• TriLink Biotechnologies
• Vivonic, Inc.
• BBI Group
• Izon Science
• LC Sciences
• LFB Biotechnologies.
• Apta Biosciences
• AMS Biotechnology (AMSBIO)
• AptaMatrix Pvt.Ltd
• Pure Biologics
• AptaTarget Pvt. Ltd
• Integrated DNA Technologies
Buy this report to find answers for below questions and how can help you to stay updated
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global aptamers market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall aptamers market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall aptamers market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world aptamers?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading aptamers? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent aptamers currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world aptamers market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global aptamers market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Over the last few years, Direct-to-Patient has gained widespread attention. DTP companies offer their customers, who are patients, in this case, all kinds of services.
21 July 2021
Rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, escalating investment in drug R&D by biopharmaceutical companies, rising demand for advanced drug delivery technologies for chronic treatment are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global drug delivery technologies market.
20 July 2021
Pharma services companies are widening their service offerings (either organically or inorganically through M&A) to become full-service providers, simplifying their customers’ operations and gaining the maximum share of their outsourcing budgets, driven by the willingness of pharma to reduce the number of outsourcers they use.
14 July 2021
Digital innovation in clinical trials and renewed focus on home production will ensure a high growth market for supply chain optimisation.