Visiongain Publishes Alcoholic Beverages Market Report 2021-2031
18 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Alcoholic Beverages Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Type (Beer, Wine, Spirit, Other), by Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarkets, On-trade, Specialist Retailers, Convenience Stores) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Alcoholic Beverages Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Alcoholic beverage Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the Global Alcoholic Beverage Market was valued at US$ xx billion in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$ xx billion in 2026 from its previous value of US$ xx billion in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide Alcoholic beverage market will reach US$ xx billion in 2031.
Expanding e-commerce industry for alcoholic beverages in emerging countries
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic led to pushing of e-commerce in a number of markets globally. As the pandemic started people were forced to remain at their homes during the lockdown. According to IWSR Drinks Market Analysis, E-commerce increased to 2-4% of total grocery. Emerging countries such as India has adopted the move to e-commerce alcoholic beverages. Additionally, many companies are promoting their brand via social media which has resulted in augmenting the market growth of alcoholic beverages globally.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Alcoholic beverage Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative influence on the global market for Alcoholic beverage. This pandemic has impeded the manufacture and delivery of Alcoholic beverage as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in stringent border controls, stock market instability, and country-wide lockdowns. Companies are concerned about the COVID-19 epidemic's supply and demand mismatches. All of these changes are having a detrimental impact on the market for Alcoholic beverage, leading industry and regulators to rethink supply chains.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global Alcoholic beverage market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Alcoholic beverage market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall Alcoholic beverage market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world Alcoholic beverage?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent Alcoholic beverage currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world Alcoholic beverage market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global Alcoholic beverage market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global Alcoholic beverage market and submarkets.
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 2 segmentations of the Alcoholic beverage market, with forecasts for Product Types, Distribution Channel each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Anheuser Busch Inbev NV
• HEINEKEN HOLDING NV
• Beam Suntory, Inc.
• Molson Coors Brewing Company
• Pernod Ricard SA
• Diassgeo plc
• Bacardi Limited
• Thai Beverage Plc.
• Brown-Forman Corporation
• Constellation Brands Inc.
• The wine group
• Accolade Wines
• Halewood Wines & Spirits
• Craft Brew Alliance Inc.
• Bundaberg Brewed Drinks
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Agricultural Robots Market Report 2023-2033
The global Agricultural Robots market was valued at US$12.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.3% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Vegetable Oil Market Report 2023-2033
The global Vegetable Oil market was valued at US$323.18 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
25 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Commercial Greenhouse Market Report 2023-2033
The global Commercial Greenhouse market was valued at US$36.2 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
15 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Modified Starch Market Report 2023-2033
The global Modified Starch market was valued at US$12.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period 2023-2033.