World Pain Relieving Drug Market 2013-2023
New study reveals sales potential of this large, expanding market
See what the future holds for painkillers. Visiongain's report gives you revenue predictions to 2023. You find data, trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
That new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. You see why the pain relievers industry and market will grow, as we predict.
In our investigation you find revenue forecasting, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analyses, R&D and commercial developments. You receive 84 tables, 79 charts and three research interviews.
The following sections highlight what you discover in the report.
Prospects for submarkets and products
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of five world-level submarkets to 2023:
• Neuropathic pain relievers
• Treatments for migraines
• Treatments for arthritis.
Also, you see how 29 leading drugs – including Oxycontin ER, Panadol, Lyrica and Zomig – can perform to 2023. Our study includes OTC (over-the-counter) and Rx (prescription) pain relieving medicines. There, you find revenue forecasts and other data.
The work also breaks the overall world market into leading national markets.
Prospects for leading countries shown to 2023
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially fast-rising demand in emerging countries. There will be many opportunities for pain-treating products.
You discover revenue forecasts to 2023 for twelve national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 nations)
This decade, revenues from India and China will be among the fastest growing worldwide. In particular, product launches from 2013 onwards will benefit regional and national markets.
Research and development activities
What's happening in the R&D pipeline for painkillers? You see developmental trends there:
• Narcotic drugs
• Non-narcotic products
• Neuropathic treatments
• Anti-migraine agents
• Arthritic pain relievers.
Discover how technological progress changes the sector. Our investigation explains, bringing together many issues.
Prominent issues affecting the pain treatment sector
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks worldwide from 2013. As the work shows, many issues affect the industry and market:
• Better treatment of acute and chronic pain worldwide, including cancer pain
• Anticonvulsants, analgesics, COX-2 inhibitors, novel opioids, cannabinoids and local anaesthetics
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), corticosteroids and aldose reductase inhibitors
• Disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
• Biologics (e.g. monoclonal antibodies, MAbs) for rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
• Reimbursement, regulations, patent expiries, generic competition and OTC switching.
You see discussions of technological, commercial and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations competing in the industry.
Discussions of leading companies and prospects for market growth
What will happen next? The pharmaceutical industry will improve treatments for pain relief and increase revenues there from 2013 to 2023. The R&D pipeline is strong.
Overall world revenue for that market area will reach $68.0bn in 2013, our report forecasts. Ageing populations and diseases such as cancer, arthritis and diabetes will increase sales of painkillers. Also, improved drug delivery and new formulations will be important.
You find discussions of Pfizer, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and other developers and manufacturers. This decade, many opportunities will arise.
Eight ways World Pain Relieving Drug Market 2013-2023 benefits you
In particular, then, our study gives you the following knowledge on painkilling drugs:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and submarkets
• Potential revenues of 29 leading products to 2023
• Market forecasting to 2023 for the US, Japan, leading EU countries (Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain), India, China, Brazil, Russia and Turkey
• Assessment of companies – discussions of activities and outlooks
• Review of R&D pipelines by treatment area – progress and trends
• Opinions on the sector, including our research interviews with leaders in industry
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market.
That work gives independent analyses from our primary and secondary research. You receive information found only in our report.
With our study, you find business intelligence to help you understand the future of that industry and market.
Ordering now lets you discover prospects for drugs treating pain
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the treatment of pain. You find data, trends and predictions there. Please order that report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here