World OTC Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast 2015-2025
Prospects for Leading Companies
World OTC pharmaceuticals – your guide to technologies, trends and revenues
Where is the world OTC pharmaceutical market heading? Visiongain’s new report gives you revenue, trends, opportunities, helping you stay ahead.
Our 245-page report provides 154 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the growing trends of this industry. In particular, our new study lets you assess forecasted sales of the overall world market and at the national and leading manufacturer level. You will see financial results, drivers and restraints, and revenue predictions.
Besides revenue forecasts to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlooks, qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Fiver Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Also, read the full transcripts of 2 exclusive interviews informing you about prospects for OTC switching and regulatory changes from:
• Professor Joshua P. Cohen, PhD, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
• Mr David Spangler, Senior Vice President, US Consumer Health Products Association, Washington DC, USA
Many opportunities exist in the growing OTC pharmaceutical market. Our new study shows you the most promising parts of the market, helping you stay ahead.
Discover sales predictions for the overall OTC pharmaceuticals market and the individual national markets
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 14 individual national markets:
• Rest of world
Additionally, our report provides revenues for the leading OTC manufacturers operating in leading national markets.
This will give you insight into the current market positions of the leading OTC pharmaceutical national markets and how their market positions are set to change over the forecast period.
See revenue forecasts for OTC pharmaceuticals submarkets
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2025, our report shows you revenue forecasts for 7 leading submarkets at world level:
• Cough, Cold and Allergy
• Eye care
• Smoking Cessation Aids
• Other Products
Also our study discusses what OTC products are available in each submarket. The analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to develop.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading OTC pharmaceuticals perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of leading OTC pharmaceutical drugs, including these brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what is happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for OTC drugs will reach $92.9bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Our work shows you business activity currently occurring within the OTC pharmaceuticals industry. See profiles of the following leading companies:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Procter & Gamble
• Reckitt Benckiser
• Boehringer Ingelheim
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Revenue forecasts for OTC drugs from 2015 to 2025
• Recent financial results for both net company revenues and OTC revenues
• Leading OTC brands revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2025
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What drugs will be OTC-switched?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these:
• What has been the recent Rx-to-OTC switching activity
• What are the drivers and restraints for OTC switching
• What are the potential therapy areas/drugs that could be OTC switched
How the World OTC Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 245-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for the world OTC pharmaceuticals market and 7 submarkets – Discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investment and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 14 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, China, India, Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey and Rest of the World
• Assessment of 11 leading companies – hear about M&A activity, results and forecasted OTC drug revenues and analysis
• Assessment of leading OTC brands – find out what are the leading OTC pharmaceutical products are and their revenue forecasts 2015-2025
• Review of potential Rx-to-OTC switching by therapeutic area
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages.
• Interviews with 2 leading OTC pharmaceutical experts.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for OTC pharma products. You find data, trends and predictions there. Please order that report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6