Industries > Packaging > World Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market 2013-2023
World Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market 2013-2023
Propects for Fibreglass & GRP
There are signs for optimism in the global GFRP composites market. Factors for growth include the recovery in the global economy and improving prospects in various end-use markets. Because glass fibre composites are dependable, predictable, versatile, and cost-effective for use, the demands for its use are higher than ever before. The enormous potential in Asian countries, particularly China and India, are likely to foster further growth in the glass fibre market. The US and European countries are the leading regions for the research and development of high performance glass fibre products while developing countries are in the early stages of new product development. Visiongain assesses that the global glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRFP) composites market will total $29.4bn in 2013.
In the developed markets the GFRP demand tends to focus on high-value applications, which are forecasted to be the driving force of composites market growth. Customer demands require glass fibre producers to develop better technologies to improve their process efficiency with lower costs. Therefore, technology innovations driven by consumers demand will create new and exciting opportunities for the GFRP composite market and the high performance GFRP composites market will show significant growth opportunities in the next 10 years.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with a Scientist from PPG Industries, General Manager from BFG International China Co. Ltd. GFRP Composites Consultant from Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy World Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market Report 2013-2023: Prospects for Fibreglass & GRP
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the world glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP) composites industry prospects
– The report comprises 168 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 133 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from 3 industry specialists informing the analysis
– Scientist from PPG Industries' Fibre Glass Business
– General Manager from BFG International China Co. Ltd.
– Reinforced Plastic Composites Consultant from Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd.
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, submarkets by end use, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the submarkets by end use with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Construction & Infrastructure
– Electrical / Electronics
– Energy / Wind Power
– Consumer Goods
• Learn about the opportunities in 14 leading countries with market forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
– Rest of the World (ROW)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Advanced Glassfiber Yarns (AGY) LLC
– Asahi Fibre Glass
– BGF Industries
– Braj Binani Group
– China Fibreglass Company Ltd
– Chongqing Polycomp International Corp
– Fiberex Glass Corporation
– Guardian Fibreglass Inc
– Johns Manville Corporation
– Jushi Group
– KCC Corporation
– Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
– Nitto Boseki Co Ltd
– Owens Corning Inc
– PPG Industries Inc
– Saertex GmbH
– Saint Gobain
– Taishan Fiberglass Inc
– Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the World Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market 2013-2023: Prospects for Fibreglass & GRP report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP) composites industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report World Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market 2013-2023: Prospects for Fibreglass & GRP
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6