Industries > Automotive > World Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2013-2023
World Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2013-2023
Passenger Vehicle Airbags, Seatbelts & Pedestrian Protection
In modern cars safety is becoming a more important consideration for consumers and thus a stronger focus for car manufacturers. Although active safety systems are seeing the fastest innovation and dynamic levels of growth, passive safety systems still have an important role to play. The difference between active and passive safety systems is that active safety systems play a role in preventing incidents and accidents whereas passive safety systems work to limit the negative consequences in the event of a crash. Visiongain has determined that the global automotive passive safety systems market will reach a value of $20.65bn in 2013.
Despite the increasing effectiveness of active safety systems, accidents with vehicles will remain widespread in the foreseeable future. Developments and innovation in the passive safety systems market are therefore essential and will provide protection for motorists as well as substantial revenue and profit opportunities for manufacturers.
Traditional passive safety systems such as airbags and seatbelts will retain their current position. In most developed countries both systems are mandatory and legislation in developing countries is rapidly catching up.
Innovation in the automotive passive safety systems market is mainly focused on protecting vulnerable road-users. Pedestrians and cyclists make up a large majority of traffic fatalities but until recently car makers have not done much to protect this group. New systems such as pop-up bonnets and pedestrian airbags have now been developed but are yet to gain widespread popularity.
Another area of increased focus and innovation has been whiplash protection. Carmakers have developed seats and headrests to prevent whiplash in case of rear-end collisions and institutions such as Euro-NCAP have included this metric in their safety ratings. As is inherent in the automotive industry, these systems are only slowly being adopted by carmakers and will gradually see their way into all new vehicles in the coming decade.
Why you should buy the World Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: Passenger Vehicle Airbags, Seatbelts & Pedestrian Protection
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the automotive passive safety systems market prospects
– The report comprises 138 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 126 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the automotive passive safety systems market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
– Grammer AG
• View global automotive passive safety systems market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the automotive passive safety systems submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Airbag Submarket
– Seatbelt Submarket
– Occupant Sensing Systems Submarket
– Whiplash Protection Submarket
– Pedestrian Safety Systems Submarket
• Learn about the opportunities in 13 leading countries with automotive passive safety systems market forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
– Rest of Europe (RoE)
– Rest of World (RoW)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 21 leading automotive passive safety systems companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Continental AG
– Daimler AG
– Delphi Automotive PLC
– Fiat PsA.
– Ford Motor Company
– General Motors
– Honda Motor Company
– Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group
– PSA Peugeot Citroen
– Robert Bosch GmbH
– Takata Corporation
– Toyota Motor Corporation
– TRW Automotive
– Volkswagen AG
– Volvo Car Corporation
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the automotive passive safety systems market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Grammer AG and with TNO are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the World Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: Passenger Vehicle Airbags, Seatbelts & Pedestrian Protection
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive passive safety systems industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the World Automotive Passive Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: Passenger Vehicle Airbags, Seatbelts & Pedestrian Protection
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6