Wireless Infrastructure Market 2017-2027
Forecasts by Carrier Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WCDMA RAN, 3G Packet Core, LTE Evolved Packet Core, LTE RAN, and Mobile Backhaul, with Key Regions Forecast
The market outlook for wireless infrastructure market is positive. Visiongain assesses the market to be valued at $78.4bn in 2017 and with sustained market demand, visiongain has forecast growth for this market.
Key benefits of purchasing this report
• Learn About the Future Wireless Infrastructure Industry Outlook– The Wireless Infrastructure regional market forecasts will confirm and underpin your own analysis
• See forecasts for key aspects of the market– including a forecast of global telecoms operators CAPEX forecast by 2017-2027, which is then broken down by Wireless CAPEX and Fixed CAPEX
• Keep Up To Speed With Wireless Infrastructure Technologies– Find 7 submarket forecasts, covering Carrier Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WCDMA RAN, 3G Packet Core, LTE Evolved Packet Core, LTE RAN, and Mobile Backhaul
• Stay Informed About Wireless Infrastructure– Read analysis of this market
• Save Time Researching landscape with profiles of the leading companies including Huawei, ZTE, Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN), Samsung, and Cisco
• Reinforce Your Business Case For Wireless Infrastructure– Substantiate you research proposal with our regional forecasts for North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, ME & Africa, and Latin America
• Presentations– Find 72 table & charts that you can utilise to illustrate your point in your Wireless Infrastructure investment proposal.
• See insights into market trends with drivers and restraints as well as SWOT/PEST analysis
• Wireless infrastructure manufacturers
• Leading companies in the wireless infrastructure market
• Investors into this market
• Research and development leaders
• Business strategy directors
With 72 number of tables and charts and a total length of 126 pages, this report is a fantastic opportunity to increase your knowledge of this sector. SWOT/PEST analysis tables, as well as analysis of the drivers and restraints for the overall market concisely informs you of the major factors affecting this market, whilst visiongain’s data-rich approach provides greater insight into this market.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6