Industries > Food and Drink > Vegan Fine Dining Market Report 2019-2029
Vegan Fine Dining Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Product Type (Meat Substitutes (Tofu & Tofu Ingredients, Tempeh, Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP), Seitan, Quorn, Others) Dairy Alternatives (Cheese, Dessert, Snacks), by Source (Soy, Wheat, Mycoprotein, Others), by Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global Vegan fine dining market is expected to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market include growing health concerns among consumers, increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of vegan products, increasing consciousness regarding animal welfare, and urbanization. Furthermore, social campaigns and promotions have also positively influenced sales of vegan products among consumers. However, regulatory concerns regarding the approval of these products may be a cause of concern for the growth of vegan fine dining market over the forecast period.
According to the statistics published by Forbes, the number of Vegans in the U.S. has reached to 6% in 2017 from 1% in the previous year. Furthermore, there has been a rise in the number of vegan fine dining restaurants and outlets in the past few years. Of the total 24,000 vegetarian eateries in the country, over 1,000 restaurants serve vegan food exclusively. The number of people concerned about health ailments due to excessive meat consumption, growing environmental cost of dairy and meat, and animal welfare concerns are factors responsible for this rise. Consumers are slowly embracing the idea of plant-based dining experience.
There is a growing shift from meat based products towards other alternatives and substitutes among vegan consumers. Growing health concerns among consumers and increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of these products is leading to increase in population of vegan consumers. For instance, In Sweden, meat consumption has reduced significantly in 2017. The growing demand for these food products is an opportunity for key players to launch more products, start new restaurants, in order to strengthen their market position. Detroit Vegan Soul, a small meal catering service has now developed into a full-fledged restaurant in order to cater the growing demand and to reduce diet-related diseases across Detroit area. The Vegan fine dining market can be segmented by type, source, category, and region. Dairy products are expected to lead the type segment are owing to high population base of lactose intolerant people and growing demand for dairy alternatives.
The Vegan fine dining market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global vegan fine dining market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by Product, Distribution Channel, Source, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
– 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Fermented food and beverages market.
– Global Vegan fine dining market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
– Vegan fine dining market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Vegan fine dining market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Product
– Meat substitutes
– Tofu & Tofu Ingredients Forecast 2019-2029
– Tempeh Forecast 2019-2029
– Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP) Forecast 2019-2029
– Seitan Forecast 2019-2029
– Quorn Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Others Forecasts 2019-2029
– Dairy Alternative
– Cheese Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Desserts Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Snacks Forecast 2019 – 2029
Vegan fine dining market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Distribution Channel
– Online Forecast 2019-2029
– Offline Forecast 2019-2029
Vegan fine dining market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Source Forecast 2019-2029
– Soy Forecast 2019-2029
– Wheat Forecast 2019-2029
– Mycoprotein Forecast 2019-2029
– Others Forecast 2019-2029
Regional Vegan fine dining market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Vegan fine dining market 2019
Company profiles for the leading Vegan Fine Dining companies
– The Archer Daniels Midland Company
– Beyond Meat
– Amy’s Kitchen
– Daiya Foods
– Plamil Foods Ltd.
– Toffuti Brands
– Danone S.A.
– Eden Foods
– VITASOY International Holdings Ltd.
– VBites Food Ltd.
– Abbot’s Butcher “Chorizo”
– Food for lovers Vegan
– Road’s End Organics
– VEGA One
– Earth Balance
– So Delicious Dairy
– Silk Organic
– Dr. Lucy’s Cookies
– Almond-licious ICE Supreme
– Casbah Natural Foods
– Cedarlane Natural Foods
– Jump N’ Joe Grotto
– Match Foods
– Nate’s Meatless
– Natural Feast
– Nature’s Path
– The New Omnivore
– Primal Spirit Foods
– Raw Creations
– Mori-Nu Tofu
– The Redwood Co.
– Sophie’s Kitchen
– Zoglo’s Meatless Cuisine
– Phoney Baloney’s
– Taste the Dream
– Clear Meat
– ALLGOOD Provisions
– Alternative Baking Company
– Mohini Brands
– Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
– Cascadian Farms
– Cherrybrook Kitchen
– Clif Bar & Company
– Divine Treasures
– Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods
– Dr. Lucy’s Cookies
– Drew’s L.L.C.
– Road’s End Organics
– Sattvik Foods of India
– Lucy Bee
– Crossroads Kitchen
– Candle 79
– Simpsons Birmingham
– The Allotment Vegan Restaurant Stockport
– Acorn Bath
– Fat Pumpkin
– 50th Frittenwerk
– Le Botaniste
– 47th Vegan Ramen Shop
– daTerra Bairro Alto
– Elizabeth’s Gone Raw
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
– Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
– Learn how to exploit new technological trends
– Realise your company’s full potential within the market
– Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone with involvement in the Drone Logistics and Transportation
– Vegan fine dining market analysts
– Fermented food and beverage investors
– Business, marketing
– Competitive intelligence manager
– Strategic marketing
– Business intelligence
– Competitive intelligence analyst
– Marketing manager
– Marketing executive
– Marketing consultant
– Business development manager
– Strategy director
– Strategic affairs
– Strategic development
– Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Vegan fine dining market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Vegan fine dining market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com