Industries > Pharma > Vaccine Manufacturing Technology and Services: World Market 2013-2023
Vaccine Manufacturing Technology and Services: World Market 2013-2023
Your guide to trends and revenue prospects for vaccine production
What's the outlook for producing vaccines? Visiongain's updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023. It explains trends, opportunities and prospects for those technologies.
Our study lets you assess sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you find the most promising and lucrative areas in the production of vaccines, helping your research and analyses.
There's rising demand for those products and services. In particular, outsourced vaccine manufacturing will expand from 2013 to 2023, with growing revenues.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our work you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends. You receive 70 tables, 46 charts and two research interviews.
You discover industry dynamics and growth potentials – the following sections show what you find in our new report.
Discover prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for these five submarkets:
• Paediatric vaccines
• Influenza vaccines
• Adult prophylactic vaccines
• Therapeutic vaccines
• Contract vaccine manufacturing.
You gain advantages by understanding trends, opportunities and challenges. Our investigation shows what will stimulate and restrain business.
Our work also breaks the main world forecast into leading geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market from 2013, especially production of vaccines in emerging countries. There exist many opportunities for pharma companies and contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs). See prospects for the industry.
You get individual forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets, finding overall revenues:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring many issues.
What affects vaccine manufacturing from 2013?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013 onwards:
• Cell-based techniques – mammalian cell lines, avian-derived cells, plant-based processes and other methods
• Next-generation expression systems and vectors – increasing yields
• Recombinant DNA technologies
• Equipment, including single-use (disposable) bioreactors and prefilled syringes
• Product stability, lyophilisation and quality assurance programmes.
Also, we discuss these aspects of the field:
• Reasons, strategies and benefits for outsourcing production
• Services offered by CMOs
• Pandemic preparedness, bioterrorism, storage and distribution networks
• Pricing, regulation and governmental policy.
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, economic and political matters, finding emphasis on companies, competition and business outlooks.
Leading companies and 2015 market values
We predict that the world market for vaccines will reach $48bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023. Also, vaccine contract manufacturing will reach $0.62bn in 2015. That outsourcing segment holds great potential for investment, development and growth from 2013.
Preventive healthcare has rising importance. We review these leading producers:
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Sanofi Pasteur
Also, we profile these contract service providers:
• Baxter BioPharma Solutions
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Charles River Laboratories
• IDT Biologika GmbH
• Meridian Life Science
• SAFC (Sigma-Aldrich Fine Chemicals)
• SynCo Bio Partners.
From 2013 to 2023, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities.
Eight ways Vaccine Manufacturing Technology and Services: World Market 2013-2023 helps
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 5 submarkets – you discover the industry's future prospects
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see national sales predictions
• Profiles of 14 leading companies – you hear about activities, recent results, strategies and outlooks
• Predictions for outsourcing vaccine production – you assess developments and prospects for service providers (CMOs) and their clients
• Opinions on the sector – you read our interviews with authorities in the field
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you explore business trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you assess needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where financial prospects are good.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving time and getting you recognition for insight.
Ordering now lets you discover commercial prospects to 2023
Visiongain's investigation is for everyone needing forward-looking analysis of the vaccines industry and market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here