Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities
The global cyber security market is highly competitive and substantially fragmented. The 20 leading companies in the market are primarily US based IT and defence companies, with the rise of defence contractors one of the key recent developments in the market’s competitive landscape. Leading US defence contractors have emerged as a powerful group in the market, primarily as a result of their expertise in the wider defence and security sectors. Other crucial trends shaping the competitive landscape of the market include: the ever-increasing proliferation of cyber attacks and threats; the development of new technologies and emergence of new companies.
This new report from Visiongain analyses these key market dynamics to reach fresh conclusions on the competitive landscape of the cyber security market. Crucially, it finds that the cyber security market is likely to be characterised by diverse security requirements; the advent of new technologies and disruptive innovation from new market entrants. Leading players will seek to address the demands of providing security across the entire cyber domain by expanding their capabilities through strategic acquisitions. These factors will result in significant changes in the competitive landscape of the cyber security market and the composition of the leading companies.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014: M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities
What is the future competitive landscape of the cyber security market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global market share data for the leading companies in the global cyber security market in 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies in the cyber security market, the competitive landscape, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to current market shares for the leading companies, our report contains original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 196 page report provides 170 tables, charts, and graphs; 152 contracts and 556 companies and other organisations mentioned. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospect for leading companies in the cyber security market.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the cyber security sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the cyber security market sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Read our interview with:
– Symantec Corporation
• Discover sales analysis and market share breakdowns for the leading companies in 2014
– What are the dynamics of the cyber security industry? How will the sector expand? Which companies will generate the most revenue? Use our analysis and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the social, technological, economic and political (STEP) and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues in the cyber security market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategies
– Capital expenditures
– Technological innovations
– Disruptive innovation from new market players
– Competition from new product types
– Evolving threats and threat landscape
– Expanding expertise among leading companies
– Increasing industry consolidation and the acquisition of new technologies.
– Advances in product quality
– Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the cyber security market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the cyber security market industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading cyber security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. The leading companies are:
– BAE Systems PLC
– The Boeing Company
– Booz Allen Hamilton Inc
– Cisco Systems Inc
– Computer Sciences Corporation
– Dell Inc
– Finmeccanica SpA
– General Dynamics Corporation
– Hewlett Packard Company
– International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
– Intel Corporation
– Kaspersky Lab
– L-3 Communications Holdings
– Lockheed Martin Corporation
– Northrop Grumman Corporation
– Raytheon Company
– Symantec Corporation
– Thales Group
– Trend Micro Inc
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading companies in the cyber security market
The Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014: M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities report provides impartial cyber security market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Symantec Corporation is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including company market shares; market revenues and capital expenditures in 2014.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014: M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the cyber security industry. You will discover market shares for leading companies, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014: M&A, Competitor Positioning & New Market Opportunities. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6