Industries > Pharma > The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2015-2025
The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2015-2025
Opportunities for Leading Companies
What can be expected from the Molecular Diagnostics market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This Visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 223-page report provides 145 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, an interview, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets and indications
How will submarkets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in the following Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) submarkets:
• Infectious disease testing
• Oncology Testing
• Blood screening
• Genetic testing
• Tissue Typing (HLA)
See revenue forecasts for the leading international markets
How will leading national markets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in national markets including products, including:
• South Korea
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall revenue for the Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) market will reach $10.45bn in 2019, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. An ageing population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases, especially cancer, globally will drive sales to 2025.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See Visiongain’s analysis of 7 leading companies, including these:
• Roche Diagnostics
• Becton, Dickinson & Company
• Agilent Technologies
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Analysis of assays and instruments currently on the market as well as pipeline products
• Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect Molecular Diagnostics industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the Molecular Diagnostics market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Highly diverse market needing strong knowledge of national markets
• Unclear regulatory landscape challenging new entrants and major market players alike
• Emerging technologies with the potential to reshape the market
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How The Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary, our 223-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for submarkets in each – discover prospects for leading assays and instrumentation in the following areas: Infectious Disease testing including Chlamydia Trachonomatis (CT), Neisseriae Gonnohroea (NG), Human Papillomavirus (HPV), HIV, Healthcare associated infections (MRSA & Clostridium Difficile) Hepatitis C (HCV) and Respiratory infections (including Influenza and RSV), Oncology Testing and companion diagnostics, Blood Screening, Genetic Testing (including Cystic Fibrosis testing, Thrombophilia testing, inflammatory disease testing and rare disease testing) and Tissue (HLA) typing.
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional markets – US, Japan, EU5, BRIC South Korea and Mexico
• Assessment of 7 leading companies – analysis of Molecular Diagnostic products, revenue, mergers & acquisitions, sales by region and upcoming product releases
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Molecular Diagnostics market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6