The Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market 2014-2024
Our new study shows you the commercial potential of companion diagnostics
What does the future hold for the companion diagnostics market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 145 page report provides 103 tables, figures and charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Biomonitor A/S, Arsalan Kharazmi, PhD, CEO
– Ambry Genetics, Ardy Arianpour, MBA, Senior Vice President of Business Development
You will find prospects for key submarkets
Growth in this market will be fuelled by an increasing demand for safer and more efficacious medicines. In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of two submarkets to 2024:
• Other Companion Diagnostics
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading countries are shown to 2024
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market. Regulatory authorities mandating the approval of diagnostics simultaneously with therapies will propel the companion diagnostics market in the coming years.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 9 leading national markets:
Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for companion diagnostics will reach $3bn in 2014. M&A activity in the companion diagnostics market has experienced explosive growth in recent years. We expect this trend to continue as most pharmaceutical companies do not have an in-house diagnostic capability for either the development of a companion diagnostic or the commercialisation of the test once the drug is approved.
Our research profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold the greatest potential.
In particular, we profile these leading organisations:
• Myriad Genetics
• Siemens Diagnostics
• Abbott Molecular
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues affect the companion diagnostics market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Reimbursement challenges
• Drive towards personalised medicine and support from regulatory authorities
• Increasing compliance and reduction of adverse reactions
• Increasing development and employment of biomarkers at earlier stages of development
• International expansion – targeting emerging national markets
• Complex business models and business partnerships
• Lack of clear regulatory guidelines
How The Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market 2014-2024 report helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world companion diagnostics market and 2 submarkets – discover that industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assess 7 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 9 key national markets: US, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, India and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing two interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for companion diagnostics. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here