The African Mobile Telecom Market 2013-2023
Over the past decade Africa has experienced significant and explosive economic growth making it one of the fastest growing economies in the world. In tandem with this, various governments across Africa have liberalised the telecoms sector, allowing for a marketplace ripe with competition and resulting in cheap services for subscribers. Consequently there is explosive growth in the African mobile telecoms market. As a result, Visiongain has assessed that the value of the African mobile market in 2013 will reach $75 billion.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the African Mobile market based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy The African Mobile Telecom Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the African mobile telecom market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the African mobile telecom market and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global African mobile telecom market market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 154 page report provides 144 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future African mobile telecom market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the African mobile telecom market
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the African mobile telecom market finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organization can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of an exclusive expert opinion interview with the leading African mobile telecoms company informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– MTN Group
• Discover sales predictions for the key regional markets and submarkets from 2013-2023
– What are the secrets of the African mobile telecom market's progress? How will this market expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these regional African mobile telecom markets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
– East Africa Mobile Subscription forecast 2013-2023
– East Africa Operator Revenue forecast 2013-2023
– North Africa Mobile Subscription forecast 2013-2023
– North Africa Operator Revenue forecast 2013-2023
– West Africa Mobile Subscription forecast 2013-2023
– West Africa Operator Revenue forecast 2013-2023
– Southern Africa Mobile Subscription forecast 2013-2023
– Southern Africa Operator Revenue forecast 2013-2023
– Central Africa Mobile Subscription forecast 2013-2023
– Central Africa Operator Revenue forecast 2013-2023
• Learn about the market prospects for the key handset types from 2013-2023
– How will individual product types perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales can go, from 2014-2024, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 3 leading key device types as follows :
– Smartphone subscriptions 2013-2023
– Feature Phone Subscriptions 2013-2023
– Tablet/MID subscriptions 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) influencing the industry. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
– Analysis of barriers to entry
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies with subscriber share data within the African Mobile Telecom Market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the African mobile telecom market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading African mobile telecom companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, subscriber share data and future outlook.
– Airtel Africa
– Ethio Telecom
– Etisalat Misr
– Globacom (Glo Mobile)
– Maroc Telecom
– Millicom (Tigo)
– Unitel Angola
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the African mobile telecom market
The African Mobile Telecom Market 2013-2023 report provides impartial African mobile telecom sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from this exclusive interview with MTN Group is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the African Mobile Telecom Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the African Mobile market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the African Mobile Telecom Market 2013-2023. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6