Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024
Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas
Continual expansion of unconventional oil and gas development seen over the next decade – most notably in the US, but also around the globe – will necessitate steadily increasing proppant sales throughout the next ten years. In the US, proppant sales are primarily driven by the shale (tight) oil industry, since the natural gas price has decoupled from the crude oil price, making it more economical to develop shale (tight) oil. However, elsewhere in the world, proppant sales are underpinned by shale gas development as nations seek to exploit their unconventional gas resources for export purposes or for the sake of domestic energy security.
While most of the proppant spending will take place in the Americas, and in the United States in particular, annual growth rates for other nations and regions are more aggressive, as the unconventional oil and gas boon spreads across the glove over the next 10 years. Of particular note are the proppants markets in Argentina, throughout the Americas, and in China; these nations and regions have extensive unconventional oil and gas reserves and the global trend toward natural gas as the dominant feedstock will ensure significant political and fiscal capital is spent developing them. Strong global oil prices and, in the case of markets outside North America, gas prices, further justifies such development and spending.
Visiongain calculates that the global market for proppants will reach $8.85bn in 2014.
Why you should buy the Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024: Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas report
What is the future of the proppants market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 for spending on proppants and proppants volumes, by type and by region The report also comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, risks and trends, and leading companies and their strategies in order to help the reader make a balanced decision regarding their investment or involvement. Read on to discover the future market prospects for the proppants market.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
Key benefits that this 246 report delivers:
• View global proppants sales and volume forecasts from 2014-2024
– The report provides detailed spending projections for the market ($US), and also volume forecasts (in millions of lbs.) and analysis of the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• 177 tables, charts and graphs deconstructing the proppants market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future proppants market prospects. This analysis will enable quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the proppants sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews.
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the proppants sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– OPF Enterprises, LLC, a US-based ceramic proppant manufacturing consultant
• Understand the prospects for the leading national proppants markets, in spending on each proppant type, as well as a breakdown of spending by proppant application (four unconventional oil or gas markets) – where will the greatest spending and best opportunities occur?
• Highlights of the report include:
• A forecast for spending on, and volumes of, proppants year-on-year from 2014 to 2024 worldwide and also individually within each of the 10 regions analysed.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on, and volumes of, ceramic proppant year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on, and volumes of, resin coated sand year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on, and volumes of, frac sand year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on proppant associated with coalbed methane year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on proppant associated with shale gas year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on proppant associated with shale (tight) oil year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
– A submarket exclusively forecasting spending on proppant associated with tight gas oil year-on-year from 2014 to 2024.
• National and regional market forecasts for proppant spending for the following market spaces:
– Rest of Asia
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Americas
– Rest of World, which includes market prospects for the Middle East and African regions, along with New Zealand.
– Volume forecasts for proppant sold in the aggregate global market as well as in each nation or regional market
– Each volume forecast gives a breakdown of the amount of each proppant type sold in the nation or region.
• Discover a barriers to entry analysis for the national and regional market spaces.
• Find pricing estimates for proppant types, including analysis of costs of production and transport.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Receive a PEST analysis identifying the political, economic, sociological and technological factors affecting spending in the proppants market from 2014 onwards:
– Regulatory ban or approval of hydraulic fracturing
– Arbitrage in natural gas markets
– Natural gas (including liquefied natural gas, LNG) exports
– Commodity prices
– Environmental opposition to hydraulic fracturing
– Improvements to Chinese ceramic proppants, and advances in curable resin proppants
• Identify who the leading companies are in the proppants market
– Our report reveals the most important companies in the market and provides an assessment of the future outlook for each. In particular, by exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you can see where the expected gains will be. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with in-depth analysis and market shares of the four leading proppant companies – by amount of revenue associated with proppant production – and profiles of other active companies and leading proppant transport providers.
– Carbo Ceramics
– US Silica
– Hi Crush Partners
– Fairmount Minerals
– Mineração Curimbaba
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the proppants market
The Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024: Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas report provides impartial proppants market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interview and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from the exclusive interview with OPF (On the Plant Floor) Enterprises, LLC is included in the report.
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including forecasts by proppant type, proppant application, and leading national and regional market from 2014-2024.
How the Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024: Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the proppants market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion, providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where spending growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report the Proppants Market Forecast 2014-2024: Frac Sand, Resin Coated Sand & Ceramic for Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracing) in Unconventional Oil & Gas. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6