Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market 2013-2023
Therapeutic antibody technologies – find developments and commercial prospects
Where are therapeutic antibodies heading? Visiongain’s updated report gives you revenue predictions to 2023. There you see sales data, R&D trends, outlooks and opportunities.
You find the potential of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and other immunotechnology. See forecasted sales at overall world market and submarket level. Also assess emerging trends and expected products. Many opportunities remain – you discover the areas to prosper.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses show you the greatest commercial potentials
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis, business news, prospects and developmental trends (R&D). You receive 54 tables, 34 charts and two research interviews.
Our work lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative areas of that biopharma market, helping you stay ahead in knowledge. Reduce the risk of being left behind.
Emerging antibody technologies (platforms) hold great promise. The following sections show how you discover their future.
Find prospects for the world market and submarkets
Our report shows you revenue forecasts to 2023 for these overall world markets:
• Therapeutic antibodies (overall sales)
• Next-generation therapeutic antibodies.
You also find submarket forecasts to 2023 for these next-generation technologies:
• Engineered antibodies
• Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Bispecific antibodies (bisAbs)
• Antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins
• Biosimilar antibody products.
Our investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and see its potential sales.
Demand for those biological drugs (biologics) increases and many products await launch. Find how high revenues can go, discovering segments and years with highest predicted growth.
You see what’s happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities. From 2013 to 2023, that field will contribute much to the pharmaceutical industry. You find the commercial potential.
Our work also analyses the main developmental areas.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
For immunotherapies, what’s happening in R&D? You see trends and outlooks there -engineering of antibodies and related agents:
• Glycoengineering and Fc amino acid mutations
• New antibodies against CD20, HER2 and EGFR targets
• Dual ligand systems and other multispecific approaches.
Our study also discusses these technologies, among others:
• Recombinant antibody mixtures
• Bispecific T-cell Engagers (BiTEs)
• Designated Ankyrin Repeat Proteins (DARTs)
• Domain antibodies, scFvs and other next-generation fragments
• Anticalins, Adnectins and other alternative scaffolds.
Discover progress. The R&D pipeline for therapeutic antibodies is diverse and promising. You discover innovations affecting the industry’s future – hear about developments and find their significance.
For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our work explains, covering many issues.
What affects therapeutic vaccine technology from 2013?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013:
• Fusion proteins and other variations on the mAb theme
• Targets for new treatments
• Oncology – the main focus, especially treating solid tumours
• Treatment of other cancers, arthritis, osteoporosis and ophthalmic disorders
• Challenges affecting producers of biosimilars.
Also, we discuss these aspects of the field:
• Fragments vs antibody-like protein
• Companion diagnostics and personalised medicine
• Improvement of biologics – biobetters
• Entry barriers to the antibody technology market.
You investigate technological, economic and political questions, exploring leading companies, competition and business outlooks. See what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2015 market value
What happens next? We predict the world market for therapeutic antibodies will reach $69.6bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023.
From 2013, next-generation technologies will gain rising market shares and high revenues. Those drugs hold great scope for investment, technological advances and commercial success. Our study shows you how they progress.
You see what products and organisations hold greatest potential. Our work explores these leading companies:
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Also, we discuss these players and others:
From 2013 to 2023 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities.
Eight ways Next-Generation Antibody Therapeutics Market 2013-2023 helps
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the world therapeutic antibodies market – you discover commercial prospects for immunotherapy
• Revenues to 2023 for the world next-generation antibodies market and five submarkets – you find sales prospects for emerging technologies
• Review of R&D – technology and disease areas – you hear about progress in research and development, assessing technological and clinical possibilities
• Discussions of companies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Interviews with authorities in the industry – you discover opinions and debates to help you stay ahead
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects the industry, getting impressions of its future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.
Our knowledge costs only a tiny fraction of potential profits from your understanding that expanding market. See what it holds and what you can gain.
Discover prospects to 2023 by ordering now
Visiongain’s investigation is for everyone needing forward-looking analysis of antibodies and related biologics. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here