Industries > Pharma > Needle-Free Delivery: Technology and Market Forecast 2014-2024
Needle-Free Delivery: Technology and Market Forecast 2014-2024
Needle-free delivery – discover technological and commercial prospects
What does the future hold for the needle-free delivery market? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 187 page report provides 103 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of five exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Robert E. Sievers, CEO and President, Aktiv-Dry LLC
– David Hoey, CEO, Vaxxas
– Professor Mark Kendall, Inventor of the Nanopatch and Co-Founder of Vaxxas
– John Turanin, Vice President and General Manager, Zogenix Technologies
– Mark Logomasini, President and CEO, Bioject Medical Technologies
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of two world-level submarkets to 2024:
• Jet injectors market
• Competing needle-free technology market
The competing needle-free technology market is further segmented into:
• Novel needle technology (includes microneedles and pen needles)
• Inhaler technology
• Patch technology
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. How will those needle-free technologies expand? Which applications will generate most money? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market. In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 10 national markets:
• Rest of Europe
Many opportunities exist within the needle-free delivery market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the needle-free delivery market will reach $1.2bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• Antares Pharma
• Bioject Medical Technologies
• Medical International Technology (MIT)
• D’Antonio Consultants International (DCI)
• Akra Dermojet
• Injex Pharma
• Glide Pharma
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the market
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
What issues will affect the needle-free delivery market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the needle-free delivery market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Developments in transdermal delivery
• Growing demand for minimally invasive delivery methods
• Mass immunisation programmes across the globe
• Booming global vaccine market
• Shift towards home administration settings
• Increasing regulatory scrutiny
• Inefficient manufacturing processes leading to costly needle-free technologies
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Needle-Free Delivery: Technology and Market Forecast 2014-2024 & Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 187 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world needle-free delivery market, 2 submarkets and 3 leading segments – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 10 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 10 leading regions and countries – USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe, India, China and RoW
• View opinions from our survey, seeing 5 interviews with leading authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the needle-free delivery market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the needle-free delivery market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view sample pages of this report click here