Industries > Chemicals > Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market Report 2019-2029
Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Product (Liquid, Air), by Application (Food & beverages, Water & wastewater, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Others), by region and analysis of leading companies indicates that the Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market was valued at $1.6 billion by 2029
– Growing global desalination market
– Growing demand for nonwoven filter media in water purification
– Rising popularity of membrane filtration
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market is segmented on the Product, Application, and Regional basis.
– Water & wastewater
– Food & beverages
– Oil & Gas
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
– North America
– Participants in the major sector focus on creating superior filter membrane to obtain higher output. Companies provide tailored products to obtain a significant market share. They are also aiming at reducing labor costs by implementing real-time job optimization and inventory management to improve productivity. M&A is another marketing approach that most important sector respondents have embraced.
– For instance, in 2016, Suez acquired the water division segment of General Electric to strengthen its presence in the global water filtration sector.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com