Industries > Pharma > Medical Device Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2014-2024
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2014-2024
& Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Medical device contract manufacturing – discover trends and segments with highest revenue potential
Where is outsourced medical device manufacturing heading? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our new study lets you assess projected sales at world market, submarket and national level to 2024. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. In our investigation you also see qualitative analyses, news, R&D and business developments.
Our 151 page report provides 103 tables, charts, and graphs. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Matt Giza, Vice President and General Manager, Cogmedix, Inc.
– Mark Kemp, President of Medical, Flextronics
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of three world-level submarkets to 2024:
• Materials processing
• Finished products
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. Use our predictions to help expand your business and give you more influence. You will receive the forecasting leaders need.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
There are many commercial opportunities in developed and developing countries. Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecast. You see how the industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 10 national markets:
• Central and South America
Emerging economies have large, highly educated workforces and competitive price regimes. Therefore countries like China and India continue to rapidly emerge as important outsourcing destinations for manufacturing.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the market will reach $49.45bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what services and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• Symmetry Medical
• The Tech Group (West Pharmaceutical Services)
• Nortech Systems
• Jabil Circuit
• Benchmark Electronics
• Vention Medical
• Creganna-Tactx Medical
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues affect the medical device contract manufacturing market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Price cutting pressures
• Emerging markets offering reprieve from the effects of declining R&D budgets
• Introduction of new legislations and regulatory restrictions
• Perception of risk with intellectual property rights
• Changes to reimbursement globally
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies and services.
How the Medical Device Contract Manufacturing: World Market Outlook 2014-2024 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 151 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world medical device contract manufacturing market and 3 submarkets – discover that industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 10 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 10 national markets – US, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Central and South America and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for medical device contract manufacturing. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here