Industries > Food and Drink > Global Sugar Substitutes Market Report 2019-2029
Global Sugar Substitutes Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product Type (High Intensity Sweeteners, Low Intensity Sweeteners and High Fructose Syrup), Application (Food and Beverages), Origin (Natural and Artificial), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Sugar substitutes are being used instead of sugar in the food and beverage industry.
• These are safe for diabetic patients as they allow them to enjoy sweet foods without affecting their insulin levels.
• The consumption of sugar results in tooth decay as the bacteria present in dental plaque metabolise sugar and release acid that can damage the teeth enamel.
Market Overview and Trends
• The current rise in health conscious among consumers and their inclination towards a healthy diet favours the market growth.
• The corn syrup and sugar are being replaced by sugar substitutes in food applications.
• Some of the common foods and drinks items that feature sugar substitutes include dietary food, sodas, sugar-free desserts, and cereals.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The rise in adoption of sugar substitutes is owing to the rising awareness of the negative health effects of sugar.
• The increase in awareness about the effects of sugar consumption in obesity has increased the consumption of sugar substitutes.
• Moreover, the demand for less calories in drinks and the growing beverages industry further propels the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Lack of awareness of sugar substitutes in countries such as Indonesia and India affect the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The sugar substitutes market is segmented on the product type, application, origin, and geography.
• High Intensity Sweeteners Market, 2019-2029
• Low Intensity Sweeteners Market, 2019-2029
• High Fructose Syrup Market, 2019-2029
• Food Market, 2019-2029
• Beverages Market, 2019-2029
• Other Applications Market, 2019-2029
• Natural Sugar Substitute Market, 2019-2029
• Artificial Sugar Substitute Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Food manufacturers are introducing low-calorie variants of food products to expand their consumer base.
• The market players adopt strategies such as, partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions to strengthen their market share and increase geographical footprint.
• Key players invest highly in R&D to develop new products which are superior in quality and cost-effective in nature.
Major Market Players:
Tate & Lyle., Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., JK Sucralose Inc., PureCircle Limited, The NutraSweet Company, E. I. DuPont De Nemours, Flavors Holdings Inc., Beckmann-Kenko GmbH, Dulcette Technologies LLC, A&Z Food Additives Co Ltd, Merisant Worldwide Inc., Imperial Sugar Company, Naturex, Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH, GLG Life Tech Corporation, Biovittoria, Zydus Wellness Ltd, Corn Products International Inc, Sanxinyuan Food Industry Corporation Limited, Golden time enterprise (Shenzhen) Co, Ltd, and Giri Health Products.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org