Industries > Food and Drink > Global Prebiotics Market Report 2019-2029
Global Prebiotics Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Ingredients (Insulin, FOS, GOS and GF), Application (Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Prebiotics is a kind of fibre that human body is unable to digest.
• They serve as food for microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeast in probiotics.
• They stimulate the growth of the favourable species of microorganisms in the gut and thereby benefit the host.
Market Overview and Trends
• Prebiotics popularity is rapidly rising within the functional food market owing to its vast applications.
• They are found in high quantity in food products such as cereals, table spreads, breads, biscuits, and yoghurts and natural foods such as bananas, wheat bran, onions, leek, and garlic.
• The rise in obesity rate has awakened the need of healthy diet among consumers, which has led to increase in the demand of prebiotics in the food and beverages industry.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Prebiotics ensure enhanced immunity and alleviate digestion problems, which is also driving their demand.
• The rise in consumer awareness towards healthy and nutritional food habits has increased the demand for essential ingredients in the diet.
• The rise in cultivation and harvesting of prebiotics natural herbs would further propel the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The stringent regulations for the registration and labelling of new ingredients in the European countries and the U.S. has restricted the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Prebiotics market is segmented on the ingredients, application, and geography), Application (Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, and Animal Feed)
• Insulin Market, 2019-2029
• Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) Market, 2019-2029
• Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) Market, 2019-2029
• Falacto-Fructose (GF) Market, 2019-2029
• Other Ingredients Market, 2019-2029
• Food & Beverages Market, 2019-2029
– Dairy Products Market, 2019-2029
– Bakery & Confectionery Market, 2019-2029
– Cereals Market, 2019-2029
– Meat Products Market, 2019-2029
– Sports Drinks Market, 2019-2029
– Others Market, 2019-2029
• Dietary Supplements Market, 2019-2029
– Nutritional Supplements Market, 2019-2029
– Infant Nutrition Market, 2019-2029
– Specialty Nutrition Market, 2019-2029
• Animal Feed Market, 2019-2029
– Poultry Market, 2019-2029
– Cattle Market, 2019-2029
– Swine Market, 2019-2029
– Pets Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Key players in the prebiotics industry are constantly looking for business expansion opportunities.
• The major strategies adopted by these companies include product launch and mergers & acquisitions.
• Development of innovative products which provide weight loss, calorie reduction and fat control.
Major Market Players:
Beneo GmbH, Cargill Incorporated, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Ingredion Incorporated, Samyang Genex, Nexira, Beghin Meiji, Royal Cosun, and Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd., Roquette America, Inc., Abbott Nutrition, Clasado Ltd., Jarrow Formulas, Sensus, Raffinerie Tirlemontoise Group, GTC Nutrition, Weetabix, Kraft Foods, Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Stonyfield Farm, Solvay Pharmaceuticals SA, Beghin Meiji, Parmalat S.p.A., and Bright Food (Group) Corporation Limited.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com