Global Food Packaging Market 2013-2023
The global food packaging market can be seen to have reached a plateau in terms of technology and its ability to carry out its primary duty which is that of protecting and extending the life of the foods stuffs within the packaging. Being quite a mature market growth is neither slow nor excessive with an equilibrium being achieved by the meeting of slowing growth in the more developed economies of the west and the burgeoning economies of the east. As such, Visiongain has determined that the global food packaging market will attain sales of $251.8bn in 2013.
In the west food packaging has advanced to its limit to a point where any new technologies or developments come at great financial, research and design costs and the benefit of these discoveries on the already existing packaging are marginal at best. Focus in these mature markets has now drifted to branding and the development of new and more exotic food stuffs. Whereas in the eastern markets it is a case of playing catch up in terms of technology and pushing out the reach of supply chains and logistic channels as the life of foods within packaging have met their limits and now infrastructure and logistics has to cover the gap to enable food to reach their end customers from the farm gate.
Looking at the materials comprising the global food packaging market, certain countries favour certain materials such as America and paperboard and Brazil with glass but overall there is a clear trend that plastics of both a flexible and rigid type are the most favoured and in the most demand simply due to their costs and performance as a malleable material and ability to cope in almost all environments.
Why you should buy the Global Food Packaging Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the food packaging industry prospects
– The report comprises 140 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 98 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the food packaging market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from food packaging industry specialists informing the analysis
– We Are Pure
– The Packaging Federation
• View global food packaging market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the food packaging submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Rigid plastic food packaging
– Flexible plastic food packaging
– Paperboard food packaging
– Metal food packaging
– Glass food packaging
– Other food packaging
• Learn about the opportunities in 14 leading national food packaging markets with forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading food packaging companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Saint Gobain
– Tetra Laval
– Reynolds Group Holdings
– Ball Corporation
– Crown Holdings Inc
– Mondi Group
– Owens-Illinois Inc
– Rexam Plc
– MeadWestVaco Corporation
– Bemis Company Inc
– Ardagh Group
– DS Smith Plc
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with We Are Pure, INCPEN and The Packaging Federation are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the Global Food Packaging Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the food packaging industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Food Packaging Market 2013-2023.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6