Global Automotive Composites Market 2013-2023
Composites are fibre-reinforced materials; they are more durable than traditional materials, are corrosion resistant, can withstand higher loads and are lighter. Due to these factors composites need to be replaced less often than components made from traditional materials, and in automotive applications they save energy as they are less dense than traditional materials. As a consequence Visiongain has determined that the total revenue from the automotive composites market in 2013 will reach $8.85bn.
The reduced weight of composite compared to traditional, usually steel and aluminium, components is the biggest advantage in the automotive industry. However, more advanced in-vehicle technology and safety features have been making cars heavier for decades. Car makers have generally been able to improve engine efficiency at a faster rate than weight augmentation. Consequently cars have become more fuel efficient despite also becoming heavier. The current rise of oil prices and the resulting high running costs of cars in addition to environmental concerns have, nevertheless, put a stronger focus on efficiency. Higher efficiency results in lower fuel consumption and lower carbon dioxide emissions for comparable performance. Stricter emission regulations are increasing the need for even more advanced and expensive technologies. Lightweighting through the use of advanced composites is one of the key methods automotive manufactures are using to reduce vehicle weight and improve fuel efficiency.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and the report includes full transcripts of two exclusive interviews with leading composites specialists AGY and Gurit. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind macro-economic and industry developments, as well as identifying the leading automotive composite companies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and national automotive composite markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Automotive Composites Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the automotive composites industry prospects
– The report comprises 169 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 162 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the automotive composites market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
• View global automotive composites market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the automotive composite components submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Interior Components
– Body Components
– Engine & Drivetrain Components
– Other Components
• Learn about the potential for each of the automotive composite materials submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC)
– Metal Matrix Composites (MMC)
– Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC)
• Learn about the opportunities for automotive composites in 18 leading countries with market forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
– The Netherlands
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies
– Cytec Industries
– General Motors
– Lola Group
– PSA Peugeot Citroen
– Scott Bader
– SGL Group
– Ten Cate
– Toray Industries
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Automotive Composites Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive composites industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Automotive Composites Market 2013-2023.
You can order this report today
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering the Global Automotive Composites Market 2013-2023
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6