Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Players
The glass packaging market is set to grow in the next 10 years. However, glass packaging is facing increasing competition from rival packaging materials that are stronger, lighter and cheaper to manufacture and transport, as experienced in many of the glass packaging submarkets. Glass is up to seven times heavier than the equivalent volume of plastic, a significant difference. This means that glass packaging is more expensive to transport than rival materials, and glass' brittleness also added increased risk to transporting glass packaging. Visiongain's assessment is that the glass packaging market will reach $39.4bn in 2014.
The growth of plastic pouch packaging is the largest threat facing the glass packaging market in the short run. Plastic pouch packaging offers increased convenience compared to glass packaging, as portions are often premeasured into individual servings. Plastic pouch packaging is also much less brittle than glass equivalents, meaning that the packaging will not shatter if accidentally dropped and broken. Plastic pouch packaging also uses significantly less packaging than its glass packaging equivalent.
Why you should buy Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players
What is the future of the glass packaging market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global glass packaging market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 150 page report provides 124 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future glass packaging market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the glass packaging sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Glass packaging sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Adeline Farrelly, Secretary General & Michael Delle Selve, Senior Communications Manager – FEVE
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the secrets of the glass packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these glass packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
– Food glass packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Beverage glass packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Healthcare glass packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Personal care glass packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Other glass packaging forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national glass packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for glass packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 12 leading national markets.
– US forecast 2014-2024
– China forecast 2014-2024
– France forecast 2014-2024
– Germany forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– South Africa forecast 2014-2024
– Russia forecast 2014-2024
– Japan forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– Italy forecast 2014-2024
– Brazil forecast 2014-2024
– Turkey forecast 2014-2024
– ROW forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the glass packaging industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the glass packaging industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading glass packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Piramal Glass
– Ardagh Group
– Vitro Packaging
– Bormioli Rocco SpA
– Anadolu Cam
– Nihon Yamamura
– China Glass Holdings Limited
– Zignago Vetro
– Hindustan National Glass (HNG)
– Yioula Glassworks
– Stölzle Group
– Consol Glass
– Koa Glass
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the glass packaging market
The Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players report provides impartial glass packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the glass packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the glass packaging sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6