Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production
Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technologies are used to increase the amount of oil that can be extracted from an oil field after the primary and secondary production stages. The technologies play on the physics of how oil is trapped in the rocks and are primarily aimed at either decreasing the interfacial forces holding the oil in pores within the rock formation, reducing the viscosity difference between the oil and water phases or modifying the reservoir and oil properties to release the oil more easily.
With increasing global energy demand, high sustained oil prices, ageing oil fields and a dearth of conventional oil finds, enhanced oil recovery techniques are set to play an increasingly important role in the global oil industry over the coming decade. Thermal, gas and chemical EOR methods are no longer confined to a few select countries, with companies throughout the world beginning to implement projects to make the most of their existing reserves.
Visiongain has calculated that global EOR production at the start of 2014 totals 3.132 million barrels per day. Strong growth is anticipated in each of the three main EOR submarkets: thermal, gas and chemical, though growth rates and the EOR methods employed will vary considerably from country to county.
Why you should buy Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production
What is the future of the EOR business? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 358 page report delivers:
• View global market forecasts for barrels per day production in the EOR market, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of bpd production, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• View 268 tables, charts, and graphs illuminating the EOR market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects the EOR industry. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the EOR industry will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
• View 3 exclusive transcripts of interviews with leading companies involved with EOR
– From our exclusive interviews you will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of EOR within the oil industry. You will also find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. See Interviews with the following companies:
• Discover barrels per day forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main EOR submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which regions, and technologies will see the greatest level of production and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the submarkets for EOR production with forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– The Thermal Oil Sands Market Forecast 2014-2024
– The Thermal Heavy Oil Market Forecast 2014-2024
– The CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
– The ‘Other Gas’ EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
– The Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national EOR markets – where is production currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
– Learn about the market potential for companies providing oil and gas infrastructure security solutions in both developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2014-2024. Each national market includes both market and submarket (thermal, gas and chemical) ten year forecasts, as well as project information and assessments of future outlook:
– Brazilian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Canadian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Chinese Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Indian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Indonesian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Kuwaiti EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Malaysian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Mexican EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Norwegian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Omani EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Russian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Saudi Arabian EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– UAE EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– UK EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– US EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Venezuelan EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World EOR Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
• Identify who the leading producing companies are within each of the EOR submarkets
– Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles contain current bpd production, ranking and market share data, as well as information on current projects and future plans
– Leading 10 Companies in the Thermal Oil Sands Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Leading 10 Companies in the Thermal Heavy Oil Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Leading 10 Companies in the CO2 EOR Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Leading 5 Companies in the ‘Other Gas’ EOR Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Leading 10 Companies in the Chemical EOR Market – Market Shares and Profiles
– Other Producing Companies in the EOR Market
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the EOR market
The Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with BP, GlassPoint and Huntsman are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our energy research portfolio.
Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the EOR industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the EOR industry. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover s forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of barrels per day production for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the five main submarkets: thermal oil sands, thermal heavy oil, CO2 EOR, ‘other gas’ and chemical. The report also includes market and submarket forecasts and analysis for 16 leading national markets, as well as the market for the rest of the world. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why production growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Thermal, Gas and Chemical Production report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6