Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2013-2023
Your guide to revenue prospects for the treatment of skin diseases
What’s the commercial outlook for treating skin disorders? Visiongain’s updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023 and also explains R&D trends, outlooks and opportunities.
Our study lets you assess sales data for the world market, therapeutic submarkets, products and national markets. It shows you that industry’s most promising and lucrative segments.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
The report gives you revenue forecasts to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, it lets you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You gain 99 tables, 61 charts and two research interviews.
Is finding commercial details a challenge? Our report helps you get ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. Find trends, innovations and opportunities. You see what’s happening.
There’s rising demand for dermal medicines. Discover areas of the market that will prosper, reducing the risk of your being left behind.
The following sections show how you benefit from our new study.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for these five submarkets:
• Infectious skin disease
• Other treatments.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2023 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 23 products, including these brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. You see what’s happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What prospects for leading countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand in emerging countries, especially China and India. Our report shows outlooks for the industry.
You see individual forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets, finding overall revenues:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry’s future – hear about developments and find their significance.
Our analyses show growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, drug launches from 2013 to 2023 will change the world market.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new drugs? You see trends for these areas:
• Skin infections
• Other progress in dermatology.
Our study also discusses these agents and technologies, among others:
• Drug delivery
• Oral drug candidates
• TNF antagonism and calcineurin inhibition
• Novel small molecules
• Photodynamic therapy.
Dermatology holds strong, promising R&D. Novel compounds and new formulations with high safety, efficacy and affordability are in great demand. Our work explains, discussing many issues.
What affects that industry and market?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting dermatological medicine from 2013:
• Reformulations and combination therapies
• Generic competition and new drug classes
• Needs for antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal treatments
• Patient compliance
• Rx-to-OTC switching.
Our work also discusses these aspects of the field:
• Biological drugs (e.g., monoclonal antibodies), biosimilars and follow-on biologics
• Hospital-acquired infections and drug-resistant bacteria
• Anti-inflammatory agents
• Topical and systemic treatments
• Opportunities for specialty pharma companies and small biotechs.
You explore technological, economic, social and political questions, assessing outlooks for that area of business. See what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2015 market value
Our study predicts the overall world market for drugs treating skin disorders will reach $24.4bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023.
Our study shows you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. It discusses these companies:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Merck & Co.
Our work covers other drug developers and producers, including these:
• Cubist Pharmaceuticals
• LEO Pharma
Overall you find 160 organisations mentioned. See who’s shaping that industry and market.
Prospects for R&D are strong, and from 2013 onwards there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Nine ways Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and five main submarkets – you discover that industry’s prospects
• Revenues to 2023 for 23 leading products – you find sales outlooks for top drugs
• Forecasts to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see national sales potentials
• Assessments of companies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Review of R&D – you hear about progress in dermatological research and development, finding technological and medical possibilities
• Interviews with authorities in dermatology and the related pharmaceutical industry – you discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2013 by ordering now
Our investigation is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for treating skin conditions. There you find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here