Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025
Opportunities for Connected Commercial Vehicles & Connected Fleets
Visiongain assesses that similarly to connected passenger cars, commercial vehicle connected fleets will experience substantial growth throughout the forecast period 2015 to 2025 driven by rising penetration of telematics in key geographical areas.
Growth in the commercial vehicle telematics market is driven by the following factors. At the microeconomic level, the constant need for asset tracking and fuel efficiency in conjunction with strong price-competition in logistics drive fleet operators to adopt telematics to sustain profitability and gain competitive advantage. Additionally, global regulatory safety mandates require the installation of basic telematics control units in all new commercial vehicles in key geographical areas.
Finally, the increased demand for wireless connectivity offers the opportunity to substitute functions of the onboard computer with smartphones and tablets. These drivers will enable aftermarket and OEM telematics services providers to expand their subscription base and offer new services leading to increased telematics revenues and enhancement of customer loyalty.
Visiongain expects the global commercial vehicle telematics market will reach a value of $13.21bn in 2015.
By reading this reports you will gain an understanding of the global commercial vehicle telematics market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global revenues ($bn) and units (ml) forecasts from 2015 to 2025.
Why you should buy the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025 report
What is the future of the commercial vehicle telematics market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the prospects for the commercial vehicle telematics market from 2015-2025.
In this 164 page report, you will receive the following key insights:
• View global commercial vehicle telematics market forecasts and analysis with global revenues ($bn) and units (ml) forecasts from 2015 to 2025.
• Read about the status of the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market from 2013-2015 including:
– The most notable developments in telematics for commercial vehicles
– Overview of the most notable M&A within the commercial vehicle telematics market
– Examination of the Commercial Vehicles Market during 2005-2013;
• Our report provides 188 tables, charts and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current of the current and future Commercial Vehicle Telematics market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Commercial Vehicle Telematics sector
• See Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market forecasts segmented into 2 submarkets:
• By Type of Connectivity into
– Integrated and
– Tethered Solutions
• By Service Provider into
– OEM Hardware,
– Aftermarket Hardware,
– Telematics Services, and
– Connectivity Services submarkets;
• See market value forecasts of the global Commercial Vehicles Telematics market (revenues $bn) throughout 2015 to 2025 coupled with:
– Analysis of the micro, macro and regulatory drivers of growth in the market;
– Identification of the restraints & the challenges that the market faces until 2025;
• Market Value ($bn) Forecast 2015-2025 of the two Commercial Vehicles Telematics Submarkets along with:
– Individual examination of drivers and restraints of each secondary submarkets
– Allocation of submarket shares in the global Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market for 2015, 2020, and 2025 respectively;
• Market Value Forecast ($bn) of the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market in 12 leading national markets:
– United States
– South Korea
• Discover supporting forecasts that underpin the commercial vehicle telematics forecasts
– Forecast for Sales of Commercial Vehicles during 2015 to 2025 allocation of regional market shares in sales of CV for 2015, 2020, and 2025;
– Forecast of Smartphone and Tablet shipments 2015-2025 to support the growth of telematics in Commercial Vehicles;
• See a SWOT analysis of each one of the individual Commercial Vehicle Telematics Submarkets;
• View profiles of the leading companies within the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market comprising 12 Leading Aftermarket Telematics Providers & and 4 leading OEM Telematics Providers for commercial Fleets:
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 Leading Aftermarket Telematics Providers & and 4 leading OEM Telematics Providers for commercial Fleets together with:
– Analysis of their role in the CVT market and overview of their portfolio (up-to-date) with regards to telematics hardware
– Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits) and
– Assessment of their Subscription revenue and number of telematics subscribers (where available);
– AirIQ Inc.
– Cisco Systems Inc.
– Digicore Holdings Limited
– Fleetmatics Group PLC
– Garmin Limited
– Masternaut Limited
– MiX Telematics Ltd
– Navman Wireless
– Daimler Fleetboard GmbH
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the Commercial Vehicle Telematics. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025
The Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025 report provides impartial analysis of the sector. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets for 2015-2025.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the ranking of the leading companies in the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market during 2015-2025 and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025: Opportunities for Connected Commercial Vehicles & Connected Fleets. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6