Industries > Pharma > Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Cellular testing for pharmaceuticals – how to discover that technology’s commercial potential
What’s the future of technologies for screening cells? Now discover those technological and commercial predictions from 2015. Stay ahead with this definitive market data, benefiting your influence. For those medical tests, you can explore sales results, R&D, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
This new report by Visiongain shows you what’s possible for cell-based assays and related applications to aid drug discovery and development. Those R&D tools change pharma, opening new possibilities. Find out how, discovering predicted trends, progress and gains.
Use of cell lines in bioassays becomes more important. Read on to explore cell assaying products and services for medicine, seeing how high their revenues can go.
Forecasts and other analysis showing potential revenues from those bioassays
Our study’s purpose is forecasting cell testing sales to 2025 at overall world, submarket and national level. Our work assesses those technologies for research and development, showing where the money and potential gains will be.
Avoid struggling to find information on bioassays. Besides revenue predictions, our new analysis shows recent results, growth rates and market shares.
The new survey provides you with 63 tables, 40 charts and three interviews with companies. This study will help your research, analyses and decisions now, and also benefit your authority and reputation for technological and commercial insight.
And the following sections explain how our investigation helps your work.
Predictions for the cellular assays market and its segments – assess sales prospects
What potential does that biomedical industry hold? And what secrets underpin its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2025 for cell assays, with discussions.
Also find individual revenue predictions from 2015 for submarkets there, at world level:
And get further revenue breakdown, from 2015, by application:
• Drug discovery
• ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion)
• Basic research.
You can assess revenue expansion and where you could gain. Those uses include toxicity testing. See what’s possible and investigate competition among developers and producers of cellular tests. You will be able to explore products, services, emerging technologies and rising sales.
Our work also divides the overall world market into geographical revenue predictions.
Sales in leading national markets – what demand for medical cell assaying?
Our analyses also shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 leading countries:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 countries), also with an overall European Union prediction
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you will find the countries with the highest revenues, demand and potential increases in cell assay use and sales. And you can further understand the competitors, needs and opportunities. That way you will explore the trends, progress and potentials, discovering what gains the future potentially holds.
Also how do events, challenges and advances in technology affect that bioassays sector? Our study explains by discussing progress, policies and trends influencing cellular assaying, helping you stay ahead in knowledge.
Forces affecting developers and producers of those drug discovery and development tools
The report explains the issues, operations and events affecting the market from 2015. The forces influencing companies developing, making and selling those systems include:
• Uses in drug discovery, validating targets and lead profiling – including 2D and 3D bioassaying systems
• Platforms using high throughput screening (HTS) for improved testing efficiency
• Stem cells (inc. IPSCs) to extend molecular screening, esp. in toxicology studies, and other cell lines for pharma in vitro assays
• Systems using biochemical assays, GPCRs (G-protein-coupled receptors) and label-free methods
• Applications in developing biological drugs
• Contract and clinical research organisations (CROs) in that early-stage drug development.
And you can explore the following trends and influences, among others:
• Lead identification, target validation, primary, secondary and ADME screening
• Cell assaying equipment, kits, consumables and disposables
• Detection technology, microplate readers, microfluidics and flow cytometry, inc. assay miniaturisation and automation
• Multiplexing to improve efficiency in studying biological materials
• Cell viability and mitochondrial function assays in biomedical research
• High content screening (HCS) – optimising processes, increasing R&D pipeline efficiencies.
You can explore what progress, trends and prospects in those bioassays mean. And you will discover what benefits and what restricts participants in that industry, affecting its results.
Cell technologies for medical product development – top companies and 2018 market value
What does the future hold? Our study predicts the cell based assays world market will reach $5.5bn in 2018.
Also, from 2015, outsourcing of cell-based assay processes will increase. Pharmaceutical clients and CROs will benefit. In our study, you will see how, discovering the potential.
And our new report examines activities of many companies, including these:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• GE Healthcare
• Charles River Laboratories
• BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company).
You will find profiles of 18 prominent, rising and emerging companies. And you will see interviews with Cell Assay Innovations (CAI), Molecular Devices and CYTOO. Our survey explores issues affecting that industry’s present and future.
Cell and tissue-based screening holds great potential. From this decade onwards, the market offers many opportunities. See where they exist and how that industry can perform.
Ways Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives you this knowledge to benefit your research, analyses and planning:
• Revenues for cellular assays, to 2025, at world level and for five submarkets – explore the prospects for design, production, sales, marketing, demand and spending
• Forecasts, to 2025, for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess the developed and developing national markets for demand and predicted revenues
• Prospects for established firms, rising companies and new entrants – examine the product and service portfolios, results, strategies and outlooks for success
• Analyses of what stimulates and restrains that industry’s participants – investigate the challenges, strengths and competition affecting organisations’ actions
• Interviews with authorities in that field – discover what participants from the industry think, say and do, helping you stay ahead in business knowledge.
Information found nowhere else, benefiting your insight, work and influence
Our study, produced in-house by our UK-based analysts, provides independent knowledge. You will gain competitive intelligence found only in our report, finding where the progress and business prospects exist.
With our definitive market data you’re less likely to fall behind in information or miss an opportunity. See how you could save time and effort. And, through your choice, benefit your plans, decisions and authority, helping you gain competitive advantages.
Data to help your knowledge of pharma R&D – benefit from our study now
Our new analysis is for everyone investigating pharmaceutical research and development. For cellular assaying systems, you can explore the trends, results and revenue forecasts. So avoid missing out – please get that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6