Industries > Food and Drink > Breakfast Cereal Market Report 2019-2029
Breakfast Cereal Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product (RTE and Hot Cereal), by Ingredient Type (Barley, Corn, Rice and Wheat), by Distribution Channel (Supermarket, E-Commerce and Convenience Store), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Breakfast cereals are ready-to-eat processed food made using cereal grains such as wheat, corn, rice, maize, etc.
• Breakfast cereals provides a healthy breakfast option and can be consumed with milk and fresh fruits.
• Cereals contains carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and dietary fibres which are beneficial of health of consumers.
Market Overview and Trends
• The change in breakfast habits, adapting the western culture has taken over the market in the form of cereals available for all age groups.
• Breakfast cereals are available in different variety, but the essential ingredient is grains.
• Health awareness, easy preparation, high amount of sugar intake for energy is available with the cereals.
• Consumers are preferring on-the-go breakfasts.
• Manufacturers, with the increase in demand are adopting newer technologies and equipment to enhance shelf life of products.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• One of the key trends in accelerating market growth is the popularity of on-the-go breakfast. Also the demand for organic cereals and rising health awareness among consumers is contributing.
• Western influence on food habits is also contributing to the demand of breakfast cereal in Asia Pacific.
• Awareness regarding health benefits of consuming grain-based breakfasts is further supporting the growth of the market
• Rise in vegetarianism is also influencing the market positively.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High procurement cost of raw material has adversely affected the production of the product.
• Alternatives of the product including fruits, yogurt and eggs, high percentage of sugar, salt and saturated fats can lead to decline in its consumption.
• Uncontrolled cereal intake can cause arthritis.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Breakfast Cereal Market is segmented on the Product type, Distribution Channel type, Sales Category type and Geography.
• RTE Market, 2019-2029
• Hot Cereal Market, 2019-2029
• Barley Market, 2019-2029
• Corn Market, 2019-2029
• Rice Market, 2019-2029
• Wheat Market, 2019-2029
Distribution Channel Type
• Supermarket Market, 2019-2029
• E-Commerce Market, 2019-2029
• Convenience Store Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Manufacturers are introducing innovative, fruit flavoured, and fibre-rich products, which contains reduced fat and oil content.
• To target consumers on a large scale, manufacturers are focusing on various region-specific breakfast habits and are promoting their brand.
• Frequent mergers and acquisitions have been observed across the industry.
Major Market Players:
Kellogg’s Company, General Mills, Inc., Quaker Oats, Nestlé S.A., MOM Brands, Weetabix Limited, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Inc., Post Holdings, Inc, Annie’s Homegrown, Kashi, Barbara’s Bakery, Abbott Nutrition, Alara Whole Foods Ltd., Carman’s Fine Foods, Bagrrys India Ltd., Marico Limited, Pepsico, Inc., Nature Foods Company, Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW), Family Cereal, MCKEE FOODS, The Jordans & Ryvita Company, TreeHouse Foods, Nature’s Path Foods, and Earth’s Best.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com