Industries > Pharma > Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2015-2025
Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2015-2025
Biobanks – How to Discover Trends, R&D and Sales Forecasts, Helping Your Influence
Are you interested in the future of medical biobanking? If so, now gain technological and commercial predictions from 2015. You will stay ahead with market data, benefiting your authority. There you can explore trends in research and development, results, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
The new study by Visiongain shows you what’s possible for biobanking and associated technology to improve healthcare. Avoid missing out. Instead find sales prospects for the biomedical industry and market, discovering expected trends, progress and financial gains.
Biobank services and technology hold great influence on drug discovery and development. That importance increases from 2015. Discover why and how, seeing what’s possible.
Potential of those biorepository technologies and facilities – explore what’s happening
In medical research those biostorage systems form an important resource. They support fields including genomics and personalised medicine, letting companies harness samples.
Our report’s purpose is showing you the commercial potential in storing human biological samples for use in research and therapies, including conserving stem cells.
Please read on to explore those technologies and services for human medicine, finding what influences that market and its predicted results.
Forecasts and other information showing lucrative possibilities for biorepositories
Our study gives sales predictions to 2025 at overall world, submarket and national level. You also get sample unit predictions. For biosample and biospecimen storage, especially for pharmaceutical R&D, you will discover where applications, needs, demand and money lie.
Why struggle to find information or miss data you need on medical biopreservation? Besides revenue forecasting, our new analysis shows you results, growth rates and market shares.
There you can explore those technologies for medical R&D – especially applications suiting drug companies. You will also discover 72 tables, 73 charts and two interviews with other authorities on that biosample preservation for analytical use.
Though no such study covers everything, the following sections explain how our new investigation can benefit your work.
Forecasting of the world market and its segments – what’s likely to happen?
What’re the secrets of that biostorage progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2025, with discussions, for storing human cell, tissue and fluid samples.
So help your research, analyses and decisions on storage of human biological samples (HBS). As someone with authority, benefit your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
Also find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for nine submarkets at world level:
• Biobanking for research
• Biobanking for therapeutic uses.
The survey also forecasts the number of samples stored in those two fields. And it gives biobanking revenue forecasting to 2025 by research application:
• Human tissues – also with sub-forecasts for public sector and commercial uses
• Stem cells
• Other biological sample banking applications – inc. DNA and body fluids.
And that analysis predicts stem cell banking revenues to 2025 for therapeutic uses:
• Umbilical cord stem cell banking
• Adult stem cell banking.
You will also receive forecasts to 2025 for the number of samples banked for research and therapeutic applications.
In our study you assess outlooks for sales expansion, hearing where you could gain. That work explores competition and demand, showing technological and commercial possibilities.
So hear what’s happening. You also investigate geographical revenue potentials.
Biostorage needs in leading national markets – what outlooks for demand, sales and provision?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for companies providing biorepository facilities, products, services, consumables and technology will expand from 2015. See where, exploring the commercial gains possible.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 leading national biobanking markets:
• The United States (US)
• Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain (EU5 countries) and The Netherlands
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There discover countries with the highest sales, demand and potential expansion of usage and revenues. That way you investigate progress, needs, opportunities and competitors. And you see the gains possible, finding how you could expand business.
Also what events, challenges and advances in technology affect biorepositories?
Forces influencing suppliers and users of those biomedical resources and libraries
Our new study explores issues, events and contributions affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
• Guidelines, research and medical ethics, standards (e.g. GLP), legislation, regulations and governmental funding for that biopreservation, inc. HIPAA amendments
• Systems for cryopreservation, biobank networks and biobanking infrastructure
• Facilities, freezers, operations software, consumables and services
• Biobanking in research, drug discovery and development, inc. biomarkers and personalised medicine
• Uses in therapeutics, clinical trials and genome-wide association studies (GWAS).
And you explore these forces, among others:
• Numbers and geographical distribution of biobanks
• Umbilical cord blood banking and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
• RFID, tagging technology and laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
• Technologies and services aiding genetic epidemiology studies and understanding of disease pathways
• Automated liquid handling systems, aliquotting and automation in DNA isolation
• Biobanking services – sample storage, tracking, management and transport of human biological samples.
There discover what’s happening to benefit human healthcare, also gaining feel for challenges, trends and outlooks.
That way you will find what stimulates and restrains organisations performing and helping that biosample preservation, affecting their results and those of clients.
Technologies and applications for biobanks – top organisations and 2019 market value
What’s possible? Our study predicts the overall world market will generate $25bn in 2019. Rising demand for biobanked samples for use by pharmaceutical companies in preclinical research most stimulates that market. So explore the high, rising revenues possible to 2025.
And our analysis shows activities of biobanks, including these organisations:
• Coriell Institute for Medical Research
• Cord Blood America
• Cryo-Cell International.
And other companies, including these:
• China Cord Blood Corp
• Cord Blood Registry
• Biogenea Pharmaceuticals
You assess competitors in that field. You also get interviews with two organisations – 3C-R and UK ME/CFS Biobank. So avoid missing out in knowledge. See what other authorities do, say and think, helping your work.
Ways Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2015-2025 helps
In these five main ways, our new investigation helps you get recognition for insight, saving time and benefiting your authority:
• Revenues for biobanking, to 2025, at world level and for 9 submarkets – explore prospects for design, production, sales, marketing, demand and spending
• Forecasts, to 2025, for 12 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing national markets for demand and predicted revenues
• Prospects for established organisations, rising companies and new entrants – examine service and product portfolios, results, strategies and outlooks for success
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry’s participants – investigate challenges, strengths and competition affecting organisations’ results
• Interviews with experts – discover what other authorities on that field think, say and do, helping you stay ahead in technological, medical and commercial knowledge.
This report, by Visiongain’s UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. You will get data leading companies depend on.
Information there found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses and planning
An off-the-shelf report can’t answer every question, though our work explains that industry’s structures, outlooks and potentials. That’s our purpose, helping you stay ahead.
And our analyses give independent data. There you will receive competitive intelligence found only in this study, finding where progress, money and opportunities lie. See what the future holds.
With that research and analysis you’re less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could save time and effort. The report will benefit your plans, decisions and presentations, helping you gain competitive advantages and recognition.
Trying our study now lets you discover biobanking opportunities and predictions
Stay ahead with market data. Our new investigation is for everyone analysing medical biotechnology and pharmaceutical R&D. For storing those biological samples you will see trends, opportunities and revenue prospects. So avoid missing out – please get that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6