Antithrombotic Drugs: World Market 2013-2023
Antithrombotic agents – discover technological and commercial prospects
What does the future hold for treating conditions associated with thrombosis? Visiongain's updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023, explaining R&D trends, outlooks and opportunities.
Our study lets you assess sales data for the world market, submarkets, products and national markets. There you find that industry's most promising and lucrative segments.
Therapies modifying blood clotting have rising demand. Also, emerging technologies hold promise. See the future of medicines for reducing thrombus formation.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our report you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You gain 70 tables, 41 charts and four research interviews.
Is finding commercial details a challenge? With our report you can get ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. Find trends, innovations and opportunities. You see what's happening.
There's rising demand for those drugs. Discover areas that will prosper, reducing the risk of your being left behind.
The following sections show how you benefit from our new study.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for that field, you see forecasts to 2023 for these submarkets:
• Platelet aggregation inhibitors
The study also forecasts anticoagulant subclasses:
• Vitamin K antagonists
• Direct thrombin inhibitors
• Direct factor Xa inhibitors
• Other agents.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing treatments likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading antithrombotics perform to 2023 at world level? Our work shows you revenue forecasts for 14 top products, including Plavix, Lovenox, Pradaxa, Pletal and Aggrenox, as well as newer drugs, Effient, Brilinta, Xarelto and Eliquis.
Discover how high revenues can go, to 2023, finding areas and years with highest predicted growth. You see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What prospects for leading countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand in emerging countries – e.g. Brazil and China. Our report shows outlooks for the industry.
You see individual forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets, getting overall revenues:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance.
You find potential. Our analyses show growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, drug launches from 2013 to 2023 will change medical prescribing and the commercial landscape.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new drugs? You see trends for these agents:
• Platelet aggregation inhibitors
• Thrombin inhibitors.
Our study also discusses these candidates and others:
• Direct factor Xa agents
• Vitamin K antagonists
• Small molecules in pre-clinical research.
There's strong, promising R&D for treating thrombosis and related disorders. Novel compounds and new formulations with high safety, efficacy and affordability are in great demand to replace older drugs, especially warfarin. See what's happening.
You assess the future of those cardiovascular treatments, hearing about progress and finding its significance. Our work explains, discussing many issues.
What affects treatment of thrombosis and related disorders?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, looking ahead:
• Complications of thrombosis – pulmonary embolism, stroke, acute coronary syndrome and myocardial infarction
• Strengths and weaknesses of the antithrombotic drug industry and market
• Oral anticoagulants and therapeutic needs
• Advances in technology that promise medical and commercial benefits
• Rise in disease prevalence.
We also discuss these aspects of the field:
• Need for cost-effective new treatments
• Improvement of existing drugs
• Demand for antidotes – a promising area for development
• Competition – branded products and generics
• Budgetary pressures in healthcare.
You explore technological, economic, social and political questions, assessing companies, competition and outlooks for business. See what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2015 market value
We predict the overall world market for antithrombotic drugs will reach $24.3bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023.
Our study shows you what technologies, products and organisations hold greatest potential. We explore these leading companies:
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
We cover other developers and producers too, including these:
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company
• Eli Lilly
• Johnson & Johnson
Prospects for R&D are strong, and from 2013 onwards there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Nine ways Antithrombotic Drugs: World Market 2013-2023 helps
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 8 submarkets – you discover that industry's prospects
• Revenues to 2023 for 14 leading products – you find sales outlooks for top brands
• Forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see leading national sales potentials
• Assessments of companies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Review of R&D by technology – you hear about progress in those research areas, finding technological and medical possibilities
• Interviews with authorities in academia, medicine and industry – you discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2013 by ordering now
Visiongain's investigation is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for preventing and treating cardiovascular disorders. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here