Industries > Packaging > Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024
& Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Anti-counterfeit packaging technologies – discover trends and segments with the highest revenue potential
What does the future hold for the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 204 page report provides 116 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Robert Sherwood, CPP VP Security Programs Management, Sekuworks LLC
– Andrew Gilbert, Business Development Director, Ingenia Technology
– Kent Mansfield, President, TruTag Technologies, Inc
– Christian Gross, Head of Packaging Technology and Artwork Services, Aesica Pharmaceuticals
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of 11 major submarkets to 2024:
• Apparel anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Handbag and wallets anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Watches and jewellery anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Pharmaceuticals anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Electronic and electronic parts anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Personal care anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Optical media anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Food anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Beverages anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Tobacco anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
• Others anti-counterfeit packaging technologies
With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading regional and national markets:
• North America
• South America
Many opportunities exist within the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. Increasing consumer demand for secure packaging will continue to drive the market. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market will reach $13.7bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 15 leading companies, including these:
• Aesica Pharmaceuticals
• Alien Technology
• Avery Dennison
• CFC International Corporation
• InkSure Technologies
• TruTag Technologies
• UPM Raflatac
• Zebra Technologies
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• A growing demand for secure packaging
• Reformation on laws and regulation
• Ineffective, or lack of IP rights and custom controls
• Lack of infrastructure in developing regions affecting efficiency of existing technologies
• Rapid growth of world trade led by globalisation
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 204 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market and 11 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 15 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for the leading regional and national markets – North America, South America, Europe, Russia, China, Japan, India and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here