Algae Protein Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Type (Spirulina, Chlorella, Seaweed, Others), by Form (Liquid, Powder), by Source (Marine Algae, Fresh Water Algae), by Application (Dietary Supplements, Food Products, Animal Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care) PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global Algae protein market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market include the increasing uptake of algae proteins by the food and feed industry, rising concerns among consumers regarding healthy eating, and novel product launches. However, the concerns regarding the high procedural cost and chances of allergic reactions from consumption of algae products may pose as market restraints. Algal protein can be derived from both fresh water and marine algae. Freshwater algal protein is derived from Spirulina, a blue green algae, which is a rich source of minerals and essential amino acids. The marine algal protein is derived from seaweeds and is often used as a substitute of whey protein. The Algae protein market can be segmented based on type, form, source, application, and region.
Factors such as increased consumption of meat substitutes, increased demand for plant-based protein alternatives, consumer awareness, and growing vegan and vegetarian population are expected to fuel the market growth. Among the types, the Spirulina segment is anticipated to contribute the largest share of revenue due to increased usage of protein supplements and growing consumer awareness regarding the nutritional benefits of Spirulina.
The Algae protein Market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Algae protein market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by Type, Form, Source, Application, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
– 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Algae protein market.
– Global Algae protein market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
– Algae protein market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Algae protein Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Type
– Spirulina Forecast 2019-2029
– Chlorella Forecast 2019-2029
– Seaweed Forecast 2019-2029
– Others Forecast 2019-2029
Algae protein Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Form
– Powder Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Liquid Forecast 2019 – 2029
Algae protein Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Source
– Marine Algae Forecast 2019-2029
– Fresh Water Algae Forecast 2019-2029
Algae protein Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Application
– Dietary Supplements Forecast 2019-2029
– Food Products Forecast 2019-2029
– Animal Feed Forecast 2019-2029
– Pharmaceutical Forecast 2019-2029
– Cosmetics & Personal Care Forecast 2019-2029
Regional Algae protein market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Algae protein market 2019
– Company profiles for the leading Algae protein companies
– Corbion Biotech, Inc.
– Nutrex Hawaii Inc.
– Cyanotech Corporation
– Far East Bio-Tec Co., Ltd.
– Earthrise Nutritionals LLC
– Rainbow Light
– Earthrise Nutritional
– Heliae Development LLC
– Myanmar Spirulina Factory
– Roquette Klötze GmbH & Co. KG
– TerraVia Holdings, Inc.
– Naturz Ayurved
– Pond Technologies, Inc.
– Triton Algae Innovations
– E.I.D. Parry (India) Ltd.
– Sophie’s Kitchen
– Simpliigood Asia
– Life3 Biotech
– Temasek Polytechnic
– DIC Corporation
– Royal DSM
– Cellana Inc.
– Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing Company
– Algae International Sdn Bhd
– BlueBioTech Int. GmbH
– Algatechnologies Ltd.
– Tianjin Norland Biotech co.
– Sun Chlorella Corporation
– Urban Platter
– Nature’s Velvet
– Green Elements
– Sunfood Superfoods
– OMG! Organic Meets Good
– Ayurvedic Life
– Attar Ayurveda
– Life Flo
– Source Naturals
– Herbal Hills
– SSP India
– Celestial Exports
– Holy Natural
– Merion Naturals
– Bioactive Food GmbH
– Dr. Eberhard Bioenergie GmbH & Co. KG
– ANiMOX GmbH
– Microganic GmbH
– Subitec GmbH
– LABOKLIN GmbH & Co. KG
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
– Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
– Learn how to exploit new technological trends
– Realise your company’s full potential within the market
– Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone with involvement in the Algae protein
– Algae protein market analysts
– Algae protein investors
– Business, marketing
– Competitive intelligence manager
– Strategic marketing
– Business intelligence
– Competitive intelligence analyst
– Marketing manager
– Marketing executive
– Marketing consultant
– Business development manager
– Strategy director
– Strategic affairs
– Strategic development
– Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Algae protein market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Algae protein market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com