- “The Small Scale Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market will see a capital expenditure (Capex) of $5,539mn in 2019 as companies try to maximise their production”18 June 2019Energy
The global market for small scale LNG is driven by high levels of spending in established and emerging markets.
- “The Digital Oilfield Market is expecting to see tremendous growth over the next decade as companies become increasingly more efficient in order to supply the world’s ever-growing demand, with spending expected to reach £22bn in 2019” says Visiongain report11 June 2019Energy
The report contains 150+ tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain evolving trends within the digital oilfield market.
- “Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technolgies market worth $2,130 million in 2019” says Visiongain report as the increase in use of renewable energy such as solar and wind because this technology requires storage facilities for any excess electricity generated while operational06 June 2019Energy
The demand of grid-scale battery storage technologies is expected to increase in the coming years owing to the increase energy prices, rising demand of renewable energy integration, and growth of the electric vehicle market.
- “Visiongain has forecasted that Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market will experience spending of $2.89bn in 2019 as use increases on ageing oilfields to improve recovery rates and extend life”03 June 2019Energy
The report includes 200+ tables, charts, and graphs that analyse the chemical EOR market.
- “The Geothermal Power market will see a capital expenditure (Capex) of $7,256mn in 2019 as the world seeks out sustainable and reliable clean energy to meet their emissions reductions targets”23 May 2019Energy
Geothermal is expected to witness substantial growth over the next decade and beyond as governments aim to meet their emissions reductions targets while maintaining a stable and reliable source of energy for their electricity networks.