Contracted drug production – discover trends and segments with the highest revenue potential
Where is outsourced pharma manufacturing heading? Visiongain’s updated study predicts that industry’s revenues from 2015. We reveal the potential for sales growth. Also you can understand the trends, technologies for drugs, clients’ needs and opportunities.
Our new report provides you with revenue forecasts to 2025 at overall world market, submarket and national level. Avoid falling behind by missing critical data. Instead discover what’s happening now for those medical contracting services – outsourcing and off-shoring – hearing how you can gain.
Read on to explore the industry and discover what revenue its future market could generate.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analysis show you commercial prospects
From 2015, pharma contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) hold great potential in medical materials, small-molecule drugs and biologicals. In this new report you will see how, where and why.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study shows you historical data, growth rates and market shares. You will see developments in technology and service offerings, finding their meaning. And also you will receive 77 tables, 57 charts and two research interviews with companies.
You will hear what’s happening in the industry for contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs). You shall see, from 2015, where the needs and commercial opportunities exist. Discover the most lucrative pharmaceutical production services, including active compounds and complex agents.
There are gains through understanding those outsourcing services – find advantages for your work
Avoid struggles to find essential business data. Now you can stay ahead in knowledge for contracted drug making, benefiting your research, analysis and decisions. Finding information you need for producing medicines just got quicker and easier.
And the following sections explain how you can benefit from our new investigation.
Outsourced drug producing – forecasts from 2015 for the world market and submarkets
What are the secrets of the industry's progress? You will see the expected trends. Along with prediction of the overall world market for out-contracting drug production, our report shows you revenue forecasting of 11 submarkets to 2025 at world level:
• Active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), with sub forecasts for generic APIs, high potency active pharma ingredients (HPAPIs) and other products
• Finished dosage formulations (FDFs), with sub forecasts for solid dose forms, injectable dosages, and other agents
• Other applications of outsourced production – other services
• Clinical manufacturing
• Commercial manufacturing.
You will see what’s possible. Our analyses and discussions illustrate to you the commercial potentials for manufacturing service providers and their technologies. Discover those money-making opportunities, finding how your company can prosper.
Use those predictions to expand your business and give you more influence. You will get the forecasting leaders need, benefiting your authority and helping you receive credit for your knowledge. Our study helps you stay ahead.
You will receive geographical revenue predictions, too, seeing where to find the best prospects.
National and regional markets – what outlooks for demand, service provision and sales?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for pharmaceutical CMOs will occur, often with rising potential. Our study reveals where and how.
Our analyses give individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• European Union – EU regional prediction
• Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain – EU5 countries
• Brazil, Russia, India, China – BRIC nations
• South Korea
There you can explore the progress and outlooks. And assess the medical production sector’s future – hear about developments and find their meaning.
That way you will gain a feel for the industry. Find opportunity and see what’s likely to happen. Our work explains, exploring the issues shaping the future.
Forces affecting pharma CMOs and clients
Our report shows you the activities, developments and events affecting the industry and market from 2015, including these:
• Trends for investing in biopharma manufacturing
• US and EU regulations, as well as requirements in other countries
• Generic Drug User Fee Act and API producing
• Demand for formulation developing services
• GMP standards, quality by design (QbD) and virtual pharma companies
• Potential for microreactors in outsourced drug making
• Backwards integration for generics producers.
The analysis also discusses other influences, including these:
• Investment in HPAPI manufacturing facilities
• Complex-molecule production, esp. biologics (inc. biosimilars) and orphan medicines
• Demand for softgel formulations and the shift to continuous manufacturing
• Green technology in contract pharmaceuticals production
• Aseptic filling for biological drugs and small-molecule medicines
• Development of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and other novel proteins
• Lyophilisation, spray drying, hot-melt extrusion and fill-finish services.
There you can explore the political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing the outlooks for business. You will be able to examine the forces stimulating and restraining the healthcare services industry.
You will also see the regulatory developments. Discover what that industry’s present and future hold exploring issues for contract drug makers and clients.
Companies and overall 2019 market value – how high can sales go?
What is possible for the industry? Our analysis predicts the world market for contract pharma manufacturing will reach $79.24bn in 2019. It will rise from $54.54bn in 2013, with strong revenue expansion to 2025.
Our study also explains what service needs, technologies and outsourcing providers hold the greatest commercial potential.
In particular, you can explore the activities, capabilities and results of these companies:
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Evonik Degussa
• Royal DSM
• Teva API.
You will also find discussions of these firms, among others:
• Boehringer BioXcellence
• Vetter Pharma-Fertigung
There you can analyse participants’ financial results, market shares, activities and outlooks. Our study covers 150 organisations. You will also gain two interviews with authorities, including visiongain’s discussions with leaders in SAFC and Vetter Pharma International.
So discover what companies in the industry think, say and do, helping you to stay ahead.
Research and analysis on the CMO industry and market – data found nowhere else
Our new investigation helps you in these seven main ways:
• Revenues to 2025 for outsourced medicine production at overall world level – explore the prospects for drug making technologies, investments, sales and contracts
• Prospects of 11 submarkets – discover the revenue generating potentials of services custom pharma manufacturing organisations offer
• Forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for those selling opportunities
• Outlooks for established and rising CMOs – assess the portfolios, results, deals and outlooks, also with 10 company profiles
• Needs of clients – explore the production requirements of drug companies, assessing the commercial opportunities in serving drug developers and marketers
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the contract drug production market – see developments and challenges, helping you compete and gain advantage.
• Interviews with companies and other news – discover what that industry’s participants think, say and do, helping you to stay ahead.
Our brand new report, by in-house UK-based analysts, benefits your reputation for knowledge, helping you succeed.
Analyses found nowhere else, helping your research, assessments and planning
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025 provides independent analysis. You will receive business intelligence found only in our work. With our study you’re less likely to fall behind in essential market data or miss crucial opportunities.
You will find where the opportunities and most lucrative commercial prospects are. Gain also in recognition for insight. Our report’s purpose is to benefit your research, analysis and decisions, also saving you time and effort.
Predictions for outsourced manufacture of pharmaceuticals – explore the industry’s future
Our new study is for everyone investigating production of small-molecule medicines and biological drugs. There you will find revenue forecasting to 2025, seeing trends, developments and industry opinion. Avoid missing out – instead please order this report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6