06 March 2020
The global digital wound care management market is estimated to have reached $10,870 million in 2019. Chronic Wounds segment held the largest market share of the global digital wound care management market in 2019.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Global Digital Wound Care Management Market forecasts from 2020-2030
Global Digital Wound Care Management Market forecasts from 2020-2030 by Wound Type:
• Surgical Wounds
• Traumatic Wounds
• Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFUs)
• Pressure Ulcers (PUs)
• Venous Leg Ulcers (VLUs)
• Arterial Ulcers
Global Digital Wound Care Management Market Forecast 2020-2030 by Product:
• Contact Wound Measuring Devices
• Non-Contact Wound Measuring Devices
Global Digital Wound Care Management Market forecasts from 2020-2030 by End User:
• Hospital Outpatient Wound Center
• Hospital Inpatient
• Long Term Care Facility
• Stand-alone Setting
Revenue forecasts for the Digital Wound Care Management Market by Regional and National Market from 2020-2030:
• North America: US, Canada, Mexico
• Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Latin America
The revenues forecast of each regional market is further broken down by wound type, product type, and end-user.
Profiles and discussion on the leading companies of the digital wound care management market:
• ARANZ Medical Limited
• Swift Medical Inc.
• eKare Inc.
• Tissue Analytics, Inc.
• Kent Imaging Inc.
• WoundMatrix, Inc.
• WoundRight Technologies, LLC
• Hitachi Healthcare Americas
• Parable Health, Inc.
• MolecuLight Inc.
• WoundZoom Inc.
• digitalMedLab GmbH
• Analysis of the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends of the digital wound care management market.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the digital wound care management market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining digital wound care management market dynamics?
• How will each digital wound care management submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much Sales will these submarkets account for in 2030?
• How will market shares of each digital wound care management submarket develop from 2020-2030?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• Which digital wound care management submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2020-2030?
• Will leading national digital wound care management markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
• How will market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which nation will lead the market in 2030?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
With the growing burden of rare diseases around the world, there has been a rise and advancement in the therapy development of these types of diseases. While the fact remains that over 90% of these diseases lack approval for treatment and the total number of terminal rare diseases to receive the first treatment every year remains low.
01 July 2020
The market growth is attributed to the growing adoption of big data and AI in data management and monitoring of clinical information in health care.
01 July 2020
Various research studies are currently underway, which are expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced software that is expected to provide a variety of additional opportunities in the perinatal clinical software market.
01 July 2020
Growing investment in target diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders, TB and diabetes drives demand for clinical laboratory testing. Clinical lab tests help in diagnosing mellitus diabetes. According to the International Diabetes Federation article published in 2019, some 463 million adults were diabetic, and it is estimated that it will reach 700 million worldwide by 2045.