30 August 2018
A new report by visiongain forecasts the world IVD market will reach $122.9bn in 2027. That revenue prediction and others appear in Medical Devices Leader Series - Top In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Companies 2017-2027: Leading IVD Companies in the US, Europe and Asia published in November 2016. Visiongain is a business information publisher and consultancy in London, UK.
Visiongain estimates that in 2016, Big Pharma companies, namely Roche, Danaher and Siemens dominated the sector accounting for 41.5% of the global IVD market with combined revenue of $25.7bn
This report analyses the leading companies operating in the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market. It aims to provide a comprehensive review of those companies, looking at their IVD products, financial performance, deals with other drug developers and future outlooks. The study examines opportunities and challenges in the industry and market for IVD products, as well as strategies for future growth. To provide context for the company profiles, this report also contains analysis of the world IVD market. An estimate for the market size is provided for 2016, and overall market revenues are forecasted for the period 2017 to 2027. Additionally, there is an analysis of the leading IVD segments.
The report focuses on these main segments of the market:
• Clinical Chemistry
• Genetic Testing
This 185 page report provides:
• Most recent profiles of top In Vitro Diagnostic American Companies with updated revenues and forecast for the period 2017-2027
• Most recent profiles of top In Vitro Diagnostic European Companies with updated revenues and forecast for the period 2017-2027
• Most recent profiles of top In Vitro Diagnostic Asian Companies with updated revenues and forecast for the period 2017-2027
• Enhanced detail analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market.
• 75 figures and 65 tables.
The market for ophthalmic drugs is a growing one.
17 June 2019
Visiongain believes the market will see more traditional pharma companies beginning to embrace the generic business in order to take advantage of higher growth rates in this area.
14 June 2019
The market players are increasingly focusing on precision therapies where drug and precision tests are developed simultaneously.
06 June 2019
Market penetration and adoption of new technologies entering the market for antifungal drugs will be crucial for market growth.