05 May 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (rPET) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Product Type (Clear rPET, Coloured rPET, Other), by Grade (Post Consumer Resin, Bio-based, Polyster-based, Wood Plastic, Other), by Recycle Type (Mechanical, Base rPET, Chemical Base, Other), by End-use (Sheet and Film, Textile and Fibre, Strapping, Food and Beverages, Non-food Container, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading rPET Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Plastic Moulded Furniture Segment Is Set To Grow In Coming Future
Affordability, longevity, lightweight, low or no maintenance, eco-friendly, resistant to corrosion, termite and bug resistance, good weather ability, and versatility are all factors that have contributed to the market's development. Consumer demand is being boosted by the growing real estate and hospitality market, which is being supported by a variety of residential and commercial projects.
How To Do You Tackle Inefficient Waste Segregation And Waste Management Problems?
Plastics' increased use as a packaging medium has intensified solid waste disposal problems. Plastic bottles and other similar products are difficult to treat, and recycling all waste in an environmentally friendly way is unlikely. Separating different types of plastics is a time-consuming process that requires many steps. It also takes a lot of time and money. Most waste management and recycling schemes face material and waste quality problems when dumping mixed waste at designated sites.
Health Concerns And Scarcity Of Workforce is Posing a Challenge in the Market
During the processing of plastic bottles, harmful chemicals are released. Staff can be exposed to major health risks as a result of this. As a result, obtaining labor is difficult, posing an obstacle to business expansion
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Reliance Industries limited
• DS Smith Plc
• Lotte Chemical Corp
• Alpek SAB de CV
• Krones AG
• TEIJIN LIMITED
• Tomra Systems ASA
• Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
• Piovan SpA
• Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp
• Unilever PLC
• Trinseo S.A.
• Carbios SA,
• Veolia Environnement SA
• Sonoco Products Company
• Far Eastern New Century Corp
• Trex Company, Inc.
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines in recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET)?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (rPET) Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global Beverage Packaging market was valued at US$144.3 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
28 September 2023
The global Cosmetics Packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% by 2033
21 July 2023
The global Aseptic Packaging market is valued at US$59.8 billion in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
14 July 2023
The global Paper Packaging market was valued at US$233.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.