World Pharmaceutical Contract Sales Market 2013-2023
How to find pharma contract sales trends and revenue predictions – new study
Where are pharma contract sales organisations (CSOs) heading? Visiongain's updated report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023 for that market and shows you trends, opportunities and industry prospects.
For sales outsourcing our study lets you assess projected sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you investigate the most lucrative areas in that industry and market. Segments hold great potential, as do service providers.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2023, growth rates and market shares. Also, you examine qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), company profiles, technologies and regulatory policy. You receive 59 tables, 53 charts and a research interview.
There is rising demand for CSO services. Now you can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research and analyses.
The following sections show what you discover in our report.
You see prospects for the world market and submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of world-level submarkets to 2023:
• Personal promotion of pharmaceuticals
• Non-personal promotion of drugs (also with the components teledetailing and edetailing forecasted)
• Medical education
• Other contract services.
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You see competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints.
The work also breaks the overall world forecast into leading national markets.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market to 2023, especially demand in emerging countries. There are many opportunities worldwide. CSOs and pharma clients will benefit.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5), with a forecast for Europe too
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
Our analyses show there will be high revenue growth in established pharma markets, but the fastest growth will occur in BRIC countries. You see events influencing future results.
What issues affect pharma sales outsourcing?
Our study discusses many issues affecting the sector from 2012 onwards:
• Overcoming of limited access to doctors and other healthcare professionals
• Dedicated and syndicated sales representatives
• Recruitment and training of teams
• Moves away from the traditional contract sales model
• Multichannel and closed loop marketing
• Specialty pharmaceutical reps for complex drugs (e.g. biologics and biosimilars).
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• Detailing, sampling and customer relationship management (CRM)
• Market demand and adding services (e.g. consultancy) for organisations' needs
• New media – technology aiding medical selling, promotion and education
• Regulations, policies and promotional codes
• Medical science liaison (MSL).
You see discussions of social, technological, economic and political matters, finding out what stimulates and restrains the industry. Discover what the future holds.
Leading companies and market value in 2013
What will happen next? Overall world revenue for that market area will reach $3,912m in 2013, our report forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2012 to 2023.
In our study you find discussions of Quintiles, inVentiv Health, United Drug, PDI and other companies. Discover outlooks of leading CSOs in the US, Asia Pacific and Europe. This decade, many opportunities will arise for service providers and clients.
Eight ways World Pharmaceutical Contract Sales Market 2013-2023 benefits you
To sum up, our report gives you the following information on the topic:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 6 submarkets – find the industry's prospects
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – see leading national and regional prospects
• Profiles of 12 leading companies – find services, results, strategies and outlooks
• Opinions on the sector – discover views, including a research interview
• Coverage of market access and rising power of healthcare payers
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
• Prospects for established companies and firms seeking entry.
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and revenue growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge. Discover how our work could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving you time too.
You discover prospects for pharma sales services by ordering now
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for contract pharmaceutical sales. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6