World Aviation Security Market 2013-2023
Internal threats and external threats at airport facilities and on aircraft continue to be a major concern in many countries around the world. Over the last ten years or so, there has been increasing emphasis on adopting security measures to reduce these threats. This has culminated in an acceleration in aviation security spending on technologies and related services. The evolution of the threat means that aviation security programmes are critical and need to be assessed on a regular basis. But it is becoming apparent that the recent surge in spending may be over. Governments in many mature markets are under pressure to cut spending and this will invariably have a knock on effect on national aviation security markets. Furthermore many of these programmes are coming towards the end. Whilst these factors will restrain growth in these mature national markets, in emerging markets new build rates and the need to harmonise aviation security measures will drive growth. Visiongain has determined that the value of the world aviation security market in 2013 will reach $18.71bn.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript with Magal S3 is included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy World Aviation Security Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the world aviation security industry prospects
– The report comprises 156 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 124 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the aviation security market
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing the analysis
– Magal S3
• View global aviation security market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the aviation security submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Passenger and Baggage Screening Technologies
– Access Control
– Digital Surveillance
– Perimeter Fencing
• Learn about the opportunities in 10 leading countries with aviation security market forecasts between 2013-2023
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading aviation security companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Implant Sciences
– L-3 Communications
– Magal S3
– Safran / Morpho Detection
– Smiths Detection
– 3D X-ray
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the aviation security industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the World Aviation Security 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the aviation security industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential aviation security market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report World Aviation Security Market 2013-2023.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6