Wireless Infrastructure Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Leading Companies With Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE
The wireless infrastructure market will account for a sizable share of the total wireless telecoms CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) in 2014. This figure will further increase in the coming years as spending are directed away from the fixed infrastructure towards the wireless technologies such as LTE (Long Term Evolution) is currently the foremost wireless technology in terms of data speeds and also reduces the cost per mega bits of data for the service providers and other next generation wireless networks.
Visiongain research suggests that the overall market will witness growth in all key regions contributing to the growth. LTE, 3G and WiFi offload equipment revenue share will rise over the next five years while the market for WiMAX will continue to shrink. Given the market dynamics, Visiongain believes that the LTE equipment revenues will continue to grow over the forecast period 2014-2024 while the WCDMA RAN market will start to contract in the latter half of the forecast period.
The 148 page report contains 79 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the wireless infrastructure market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of value (US$) for the global wireless infrastructure market, as well as for submarket forecasts from 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload and WiMAX. In addition, five regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2014-2024. The report also provides profiles of 17 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the operator landscape.
Visiongain predicts consistent growth rates in the wireless infrastructure market, particularly in the LTE submarket. The market is poised for vendors and solution providers as there is a huge uptake of 4G broadband from operators around the world. Hence the overall wireless infrastructure market is growing and will continue to do so over the forecast period 2014-2024. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global wireless infrastructure market in 2014 will reach $46.7 billion.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Wireless Infrastructure market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Wireless Infrastructure Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies With Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE
What is the future of the Wireless Infrastructure market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Wireless Infrastructure sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global Wireless Infrastructure market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 148 page report provides 79 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Wireless Infrastructure market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Wireless Infrastructure sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Wireless Infrastructure sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Redline Communications
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the Wireless Infrastructure industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these Wireless Infrastructure submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– WIMAX Infrastructure Market Revenues 2014-2024
– WCDMA Radio Access Network (RAN) Market Revenues 2014-2024
– 3G Packet Core Market Revenues 2014-2024
– LTE Evolved Packet Core Market Revenues 2014-2024
– LTE Radio Access Network Market Revenues 2014-2024
– Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market Revenues 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional Wireless Infrastructure markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Wireless Infrastructure companies broken down into 5 regional markets, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– North America forecast 2014-2024
– Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
– Europe forecast 2014-2024
– Middle East & Africa 2014-2024
– Latin America forecast 2014-2024
" Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats (SWOT) issues affecting product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Market Drivers & Restraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Wireless Infrastructure industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Wireless Infrastructure industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading Wireless Infrastructure companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Alcatel Lucent
– Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN)
– Juniper Networks
– InfiNet Wireless
– Ruckus Wireless
– Redline Communications
– Datang Telecom
– Proxim Wireless
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Wireless Infrastructure market
The Wireless Infrastructure Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies With Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE report provides impartial Wireless Infrastructure sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Redline Communications is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Wireless Infrastructure Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies With Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Wireless Infrastructure market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Wireless Infrastructure Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies With Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6