Wearable Technology Market Report 2014-2019
Companies Harnessing Value in Fitness, mHealth, Augmented Reality, Cameras & E-Textiles
Wearable technology is the buzzword of 2014. A market that has existed for decades, the supporting technologies and public interest are finally sufficient for it to flourish. In an environment heading towards a connected homes paradigm, the next step in our technological evolution is bringing control closer than arm’s reach.
Wearables dominated 2014’s CES, with many major OEMs moving into their second and third generation efforts. The speed at which late model smartwatches and smart bracelets are being upgraded threatens to outpace established smartphone and tablet markets. As these older device markets enter a maturity stage, wearable smart devices will be poised to fill revenue gaps for incumbent vendors.
This is greenfield for many vendors. Technology that was seen as the stuff of science-fiction a generation ago is now becoming the norm. R&D focus on voice and gesture controls, augmented reality, and e-textiles has expanded.
Visiongain calculates that the global wearable technology market will attain a value of $5.26 billion in 2014.
Why you should buy Wearable Technology Market Report 2014-2019: Companies Harnessing Value in Fitness, mHealth, Augmented Reality, Cameras & E-Textiles
What is the future of the wearable technology market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 179 page report delivers
• Our report provides 151 tables, charts, and graphs providing instant market insight
– Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the wearable technology market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key wearable technology markets and how consumer demand will evolve over time.
• View wearable technology market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– Quantification of wearable technology revenue and unit shipments from 2014-2019, expressed globally and regionally.
• See forecasts for market value and shipments for wearable technology in five key regions that are further split into 7 individual submarkets, providing 70 discrete market segment forecasts to analyse.
– North America
– Latin America
– The Middle East and Africa
• There are also specific market value and shipment forecasts that are further split into 7 individual submarkets providing an additional 14 segments for:
• Global and regional sub-market segmentation give Depth to our analysis.
– Our new study shows market forecast data (shipments and market value and average price) for the next five-years.
– Smart bracelets
– Wearable cameras
– E-textiles and smart garments
– Wearable mHealth devices
– AR glasses
• The report provides detailed market share and profiles of 17 leading companies in the wearable technology industry, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading wearable technology companies examining their market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Boston Scientific
– Johnson & Johnson
– Motorola Solutions
– Polar Electro
– Recon Instruments
– Zephyr Technology
• You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the wearable technology market
The Wearable Technology Market Report 2014-2019: Companies Harnessing Value in Fitness, mHealth, Augmented Reality, Cameras & E-Textiles report provides impartial wearable technology sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How the Wearable Technology Market Report 2014-2019: Companies Harnessing Value in Fitness, mHealth, Augmented Reality, Cameras & E-Textiles report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the wearable technology market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report: Wearable Technology Market Report 2014-2019: Companies Harnessing Value in Fitness, mHealth, Augmented Reality, Cameras & E-Textiles Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6