Waste to Energy (WtE) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Energy From Waste (EfW) Companies
The Waste-to-Energy (WtE) market has grown considerably since incineration first started in 1874. Large markets were established in Europe as well as parts of Asia. However, concerns over harmful by-products of the incineration process, both pollution and public health-related, led to widespread regulatory tightening of dioxin, particulate and refuse fuel emissions, forcing some plants out of business and increasing public opposition to some plant developments.
Despite this, there are renewed growth prospects for the WtE industry. Not only is the world population growing, it is also becoming increasingly urbanised. This leads to greater levels of waste being generated globally, in more concentrated levels and in closer proximity to large urban areas. These issues are focusing more attention on waste management frameworks, with increased interest in alternatives to landfill. As a result, municipalities worldwide are considering the functionality of WtE plants to help deal with mounting waste being generated.
With its ability to effectively manage municipal solid waste (MSW) in relatively small land space, as well as provide energy in the form of electricity and heat, the interest in WtE is growing as an option for sustainable waste management practices.
Although some areas, namely Europe and parts of North America and Asia, have an established WtE market, there are real prospects for growth in regions such as the UK, Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe. With a combination of mounting environmental concerns, increased governmental policy, more stringent renewable targets and a desire for increased domestic energy production, WtE is set to offer a viable solution.
The Waste-to-Energy report covers the CAPEX spending of new and upgraded WtE plants globally. Visiongain anticipates that spending in the global WtE market will total $7,637m in 2014.
Why you should buy the Waste to Energy (WtE) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Energy From Waste (EfW) Companies
What is the future of the Waste-to-Energy market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, regional and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the future market prospects for the Waste-to-Energy sector.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following ways:
• View global Waste-to-Energy market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed CAPEX projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 188 page report provides 141 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Waste-to-Energy market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Waste-to-Energy sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the Waste-to-Energy sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Keppel Seghers
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Waste-to-Energy markets – where will the highest spending and greatest opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Waste-to-Energy companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 12 leading national markets.
– In addition to CAPEX forecasts for each national market, see detailed tables of upcoming WtE projects and view 5-year WtE capacity forecasts for each location:
– UK WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Finnish WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Italian WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Polish WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Danish WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of Europe WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Chinese WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Japanese WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of Asia-Pacific WtE forecast 2014-2024
– US WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Canadian WtE forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World WtE forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the Waste-to-Energy market dynamics & opportunities in a further 32 countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are currently investing
– You will be able to examine 12 detailed tables of significant upcoming Waste-to-Energy projects.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and others within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the Waste-to-Energy market. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Legislation and Landfill Targets
– Energy Security
– Pollution and Public Opposition
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Waste-to-Energy industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential within the Waste-to-Energy market. In particular, the report explores and analyses the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Waste-to-Energy industry are high, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities in new markets. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading Waste-to-Energy companies examining their market sizing and shares, capabilities, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook:
– Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
– C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Ltd.
– China Everbright
– Covanta Energy Corporation
– Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
– Keppel Seghers
– MARTIN GmbH
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering
– Suez Environnement
– Wheelabrator Technologies Inc.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Waste-to-Energy market
The Waste to Energy (WtE) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Energy From Waste (EfW) Companies report provides impartial Waste-to-Energy sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Keppel Seghers, ENERGOS, CEWEP, and Oschatz are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, regional and national markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the Waste to Energy (WtE) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Energy From Waste (EfW) Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Waste-to-Energy market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where spending growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report the Waste to Energy (WtE) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Energy From Waste (EfW) Companies. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here