Industries > Utilities > Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security
The security of utilities infrastructure has always been important for governments and operating authorities alike, particularly after the events of the early 21st century. Yet now more than ever, there is renewed emphasis for protection as a result of the way in which cyber security issues have come to dominate new security thinking and planning in this sector. Certainly, whereas before most utilities considered themselves unlikely to suffer major damage from anything except nature, in the present threat environment every essential service component, from the most physically secure nuclear facility, to local water distribution sites, is within reach of anonymous attack via computer networks. Fresh awareness of this vulnerability is currently enabling security growth in areas which previously had little motivation for additional security expenditure. Meanwhile in other regions, great opportunities will continue to present themselves for providers of physical security, who will benefit from the large scale infrastructure investment plans of major economies the world over. Accordingly, the utilities infrastructure security market is one which is considered to be entering a period of relative prosperity, with a global value of $8.4bn expected in 2014.
Why you should buy Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security
What is the future of the Utilities Infrastructure Security market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global utilities infrastructure security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 304 page report provides 250 tables, charts, and graphs, and 97 contracts. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Utilities Infrastructure Security market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the utilities infrastructure security sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Utilities Infrastructure Security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Irina Rogizinskaya, International Sales and Marketing Manager, POLUS-ST LLC
– Kim Legelis, Vice President, Marketing, Industrial Defender, Inc.
– Lior Frenkel, CEO and Co-Founder, Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
– Barak Israel, Product Marketing Manager, & Udi Segall, Director of Business Development, NICE Systems Ltd.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the utilities infrastructure security industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Utilities Infrastructure Security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.within each leading national market.
– Physical Security submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Cybersecurity submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national utilities infrastructure security markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for utilities infrastructure security companies in the developed and developing countries from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets, each of which is broken down into two submarkets.
– US forecast 2014-2024
– China forecast 2014-2024
– Russia forecast 2014-2024
– Canada forecast 2014-2024
– Germany forecast 2014-2024
– Japan forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– France forecast 2014-2024
– Australia forecast 2014-2024
– Republic of Korea forecast 2014-2024
– Saudi Arabia forecast 2014-2024
– Brazil forecast 2014-2024
– Israel forecast 2014-2024
– Nigeria forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
– You will be able to examine 16 detailed tables of 97 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
– Analysis of barriers to entry
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the utilities infrastructure security industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Utilities Infrastructure Security industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading Utilities Infrastructure Security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Axis Communications AB
– Bosch Group
– Honeywell International, Inc.
– IndigoVision Group plc
– Industrial Defender, Inc.
– Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
– Lockheed Martin Corporation
– NICE Systems Ltd.
– QinetiQ Group plc
– Raytheon Company
– Schneider Electric SA
– Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the utilities infrastructure security market
The Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security report provides impartial utilities infrastructure security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with POLUS-ST LLC, Industrial Defender, Inc., Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd. and with NICE Systems Ltd. are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security report will benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Utilities Infrastructure Security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the utilities infrastructure security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report, Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
To see sample pages of the report please click here
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6