Industries > Pharma > US Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030
US Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030
Forecasts and Analysis by Delivery Type, by Component, by Application, by End-use and Geography, with Profiles of Leading Companies
According to the report published by Visiongain, the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market was valued at approximately USD xx billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 14.7% between 2020 and 2030.
The Increasing Importance of Patient Engagement
The patients’ contribution has become critically important in today’s medical climate, in which emphasis is placed on advancing value-based treatment systems and optimizing quality. The topic has been covered by countless articles, blogs, studies and educational forums, some arguing that no other short-term initiative will have greater impact on the quality of patient care and the cost of medical care reduction. Patient satisfaction is now seen as a key strategy for meeting the triple goal of healthcare–optimum quality, outcomes and efficacy.
Successful participation cannot be accomplished however without the ability of clinicians to share in public decision-making and to participate actively in their ongoing health care. Importantly, clinicians ‘ transparent participation and self-management have been shown to be improved by acts that customize their literacy. The study suggests that patients are more likely to build confidence in their self-management capacity and to identify and communicate health problems after gaining personalized knowledge, such as understanding medicines and their dosages and the importance of PCP follow-up appointments. The challenge to the healthcare system remains how to implement patient engagement solutions that efficiently engage and activate individual patients.
Patient Engagement and the Bottom Line
Recent economic and political pressure has accelerated the exploration of methods for improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of health care, including the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. Readmissions in clinics, for example, lead to a heavy workload on both health and clinical care systems. In the US, approximately 20% of patients were re-admitted within 30 days of release, an estimated cost of USD 17 billion annually. The quest for cost savings and changes in reliability has escalated owing to these readmissions, previously thought to be a concern which mostly was related to medication non-compliance and other stresses. Patient engagement is a key component in increasing effectiveness throughout the whole of the patient’s journey — implemented properly by patient engagement, the quality of patients can be increased and cost reductions can be applied to the whole care spectrum. About two thirds of the respondents (63 percent), who participate in the latest Insights Council survey by NEJM Catalyst, refer to time spending as the greatest challenge for healthcare teams to integrate patient participation in care. In general, doctors are often forced to see more and more patients only to maintain current income in their practices. As a consequence, although that engagement in healthcare is deemed to be worthwhile, the practicality of further outreach is overwhelming–doctors are already extending their way through simultaneously caring for patients, teaching, adhering to complicated schemes such as substantive use and PQRS, and handling improvements likeICD-10. Many providers are looking for external solutions to increase patient involvement with these challenges.
Although there is still a dedication to customer satisfaction, organizations are changing. The comprehensive study has shown that almost nine out of 10 organizations have adopted a patient experience plan, including feedback from leadership in multihospital unified delivery systems (44 percent), health schools (21percent), hospitals (21 percent), ambulatory clinics (13 percent) and critical access hospitals (1 percent).
The presence of clinicians is more and more defined by encounters during patient travel, including prior, during and after care experiences. Increased patient engagement contributes to gains, including improved research outcomes, decreased healthcare costs, increased emphasis on mitigation and greater satisfaction for clinicians. The effective involvement of patients is however complex and requires the correct person with the right signals and input loops at the right time. New models for patient engagement are emerging to address these complexities and respond to the growing requirements for better clinical and financial results.
Why you should buy U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030
What is the future of the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market? Vision gain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee in this 189 page report you will receive the following key information
• View U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030 to keep you ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2020-2030, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
– U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions revenue forecast
– U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions connections forecast
• Examine 122 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions sector
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2020-2030
– What are the dynamics of the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organization can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030.
– Delivery Type submarket forecast 2020-2030
– Component submarket forecast 2020-2030
– Application submarket forecast 2020-2030
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market segments 2020-2030
– How will various value chain members perform over the forecast period? Discover where the highest revenue potential lies from 2020-2030, learning about how U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions revenue trickles down through the various market segments. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 3 leading segmentations as follows.
– Delivery Type Revenue Forecast 2020-2030
– Web based revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Cloud based revenue forecast 2020-2030
– On premise revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Others Delivery Type revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Component Revenue Forecast 2020-2030
– Software revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Services revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Hardware revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Other Component revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Application Revenue Forecast 2020-2030
– Social Management revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Health Management revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Home Healthcare Management revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Financial Health Management revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Other Application revenue forecast 2020-2030
– End-Use Revenue Forecast 2020-2030
– Payers revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Providers revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Individual Users revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Other End-Use revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Therapeutic Area Revenue Forecast 2020-2030
– Chronic diseases revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Fitness revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Women’s Health revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Mental Health revenue forecast 2020-2030
– Other revenue forecast 2020-2030
• Understand the prospects for the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions companies from 2019 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030 for 12 leading national markets by revenue, as well as segmented regional forecasts
–U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions by Delivery Type revenue forecast 2020-2030
–U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions by Component revenue forecast 2020-2030
–U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions by Application revenue forecast 2020-2030
–U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions by End-Use revenue forecast 2020-2030
–U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions by Therapeutic Area revenue forecast 2020-2030
• Explore the factors affecting U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialization by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
– Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View vision gain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
Leading Companies in the Global U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions Market
Athena health, Inc.
All scripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Orion Health Ltd.
Getwell Network, Inc.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market
The U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030: Forecasts and Analysis By Delivery Type, By Component, By Application and Geography, with Profiles of Leading Companies, with Profiles of Leading Companies report provides impartial U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Vision gain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2020-2030
How the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030: Forecasts and Analysis By Delivery Type, By Component, By Application, by end-use and Geography, with Profiles of Leading Companies report can benefit you
Vision gain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2020-2030 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the U.S. Patient Engagement Solutions sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
To access the data contained in this document please email email@example.com
Buy our report today US Patient Engagement Solutions Market Forecast 2020-2030: Forecasts and Analysis by Delivery Type, by Component, by Application, by End-use and Geography, with Profiles of Leading Companies. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org