Industries > Pharma > Translational Regenerative Medicine: World Market Prospects 2014-2024
Translational Regenerative Medicine: World Market Prospects 2014-2024
Our new study shows you the commercial potential of regenerative treatments
What does the future hold for regenerative medicine? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our study lets you assess regenerative medicine: cell-based therapies that aim to restore function and regenerate diseased tissues. It lets you assess projected sales at world market, market segment, product and regional level to 2024. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
In our investigation you also see qualitative analyses, news R&D and business developments. Our 240 page report provides 122 tables, charts, and graphs. Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Dr. Alan Trounson – President, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
– Professor Francois Berthiaume – Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University, New Jersey
– Dr. William Dolphin – CEO, Avita Medical
You will find prospects for submarkets and products
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of three world-level submarkets to 2024:
• Stem cell therapy
• Tissue engineered products
• Gene therapy
Also, you will discover how leading products – including Apligraf, Dermagraft, ReCell, Osteocel Plus, Trinity Evolution and Neovasculgen – perform from 2014 to 2024. You will find business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
There are many commercial opportunities in developed and developing countries. You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for regions, with discussions of countries:
• Asia Pacific – including Japan, China, India, South Korea and Australia
• Rest of the world – including Brazil
This decade, revenues from the Asia-Pacific region will be the fastest-growing worldwide.
Revenues in many countries will multiply many times from 2014 to 2024, our analyses show.
Research and development – potential in this emerging industry
What’s happening in the R&D pipeline for translational regenerative medicine? Our study shows developmental trends:
• Diabetes treatments
• Cardiovascular and cardiology treatments
• Cancer therapy
• Ocular (ophthalmological) uses – treating eye diseases
• Wound care
• Treatments for neurological disorders
Discover how science and technology is changing translational regenerative medicine. Our investigation shows you trends and outlooks, exploring matters affecting the sector.
What issues affect the regenerative treatments and industry market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Tissue engineering – including 3D bioprinting and organ transplants
• Autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI)
• Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation and other cellular treatments
• Orthobiologics, biomaterials, neuroprotection and nanotechnology
• Gene therapy, including delivery and viral vectors
• Bone marrow material and human embryonic stem cells
• Mesenchymal stem cell technologies
• Skin regeneration, wound repair, cosmetic uses and treating degenerative disorders
• Treatment of leg ulcers, cartilage, livers, hearts and eyes
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
This decade, this biotechnology sector will flourish – already there are products on sale and a myriad of clinical trials underway.
The R&D pipeline is strong and promising. Visiongain expects high demand for treatments, with degenerative diseases, wound healing, and other applications stimulating progress.
Our work shows you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 18 leading companies, including these:
• Advanced Cell Technology
• Osiris Therapeutics
• Shire Regenerative Medicine
• Alphatec Spine
• Avita Medical
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations.
• Analysis of current clinical trial activity
• Insight into pipeline products in development
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. What effects will improved regulatory processes have? Advances in stem cell science and an evolving patent landscape will change the industry.
How the Translational Regenerative Medicine: Market Prospects 2014-2024 report helps you
In summary, our 240 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world regenerative medicine market and 3 submarkets – discover that industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Potential revenues of leading regenerative medicine products and portfolios to 2024
• Assessment of 18 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for leading regions – US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
• Review of the late-stage product pipeline by market segment and therapeutic area
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for regenerative medicine therapies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here